The Principal Product Manager will need to stay abreast of the latest industry trends and evolving clinical needs to define and execute the platform strategy. This role will work with Research, Product Development, Professional Services, Marketing and Sales to define a roadmap and support initiatives that will drive adoption of AI-driven reporting and drive the expansion of the PowerScribe platform.
While this position will start by working remotely due to Covid, this individual will be working our of our Burlington, MA facility and will be expected to work at least partially on-site once we return to our offices later in 2021.
- Work directly with external and internal customers to understand the critical market, segment, customer (VOC), and competitive and technology trends.
- Clarify the definition, value and design of the product and solution offering
- Create/Manage/Drive product roadmap
- Execute on innovation programs that run ahead of product launch to validate new capabilities or business opportunities
- Define and drive performance goals for application adoption and success
- Investigate and understand market dynamics of competing technology solutions
- Own strategic multi-year vision for
- Lead cross-functional and cross-divisional coordination for the successful delivery, documentation, training, launch, sale, service, integration, support, and customer adoption of the platform
- Provide subject matter support to sales, partners and professional services during customer engagements
Education:Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Healthcare or related field with MBA strongly preferred.
Experience:5+ years in product management
- In depth understanding of radiology departments, workflows, and clinical documentation
- Broad understanding of radiology subspecialties and non-radiology orders-based practices (including pathology, cardiology, etc)
- Exceptional writing skills including the ability to present and convey ideas to business and leadership stakeholders
- Ability to work with clients (internal and external), understand opportunities and challenges, and validate solutions
- Sound business & strategy judgment, proven ability to influence others, and strong analytical thinking skills are critical to success in this position
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment with cross functional teams of clinicians, product managers, consultants, delivery staff, and engineers.
- Strong broad expertise in training and presentations to a variety of clinical and technical audiences.
- Experience as leader or member of inter-departmental team with action plans and deliverables.
- Prior experience with AI, speech recognition and/or natural language technology
- Ability to drive change and to manage and lead others through periods of rapid change
- MBA in Marketing, Strategy, Finance or Healthcare
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know.