Thrasio is the consumer goods company reimagining omnichannel commerce and consumer products, and boasts an innovation engine that brings high-quality products to market across digital marketplaces, channels, and retailers globally.
With the experience of evaluating more than 6,000 Amazon companies, acquiring over 130 top-rated brands, and managing the scale of 22,000 products, Thrasio is the largest acquirer of Amazon FBA brands. Since our founding in 2018, the team has grown to more than 1,000 people globally--most of that growth has occurred during the COVID-19 pandemic. Hiring people who share a passion for their craft in the eCommerce space is the reason we’re projected to grow more than 10x in the next few years. This growth is supported by investors whose portfolios include Facebook, Google, Jet.com, StitchFix, and Lululemon. We do our best work when we’re surrounded by people who are insatiably curious, agile, and who thrive in collaborative, check-your-ego-at-the door working environments. Sound like you? We’d love to chat.
As a Product Integrity Manager you will be driving end-to-end Risk Mitigation and Quality Management into the Thrasio Brand by building relationships across brands and collaborating to lead stronger integration of brands for best quality and safety in designated markets. This role will identify and support the systematic development and presentation of key quality metrics, dashboards and tools to support continuous improvement.
- Manage all aspects of regulatory and FMEA products testing for Thrasio’s existing products i.e. standards verification, testing protocols, samples deliveries, products and components documentation, testing reports analysis & implementation and documentation management.
- Actively participate in the New Product Launch (NPL) process from product concept through commercialization.
- Assist with the restructuring bills of materials, materials specifications, configuration management for products in close coordination with manufacturers and third-party testing labs and regulatory bodies
- Collaborate seamlessly with various external and internal stakeholders including: Strategic Sourcing, Supply Chain Quality Assurance, Legal Compliance, Product Launch Brand Management Teams, 3rdparty labs, an regulatory bodies.
- Support strategic sourcing projects for existing and new products.
- Manage Quality Assurance and Sourcing personnel in the US, China, and other countries.
- Manage special supply chain projects as specified by leadership.
- Leverage data: performance indicators, root cause analyses, consumer / marketplace quality signals, and other analyses to establish Upstream focus areas.
- Build and lead Product Integrity Risk Assessment protocol into broader Product Development processes.
- Collaborate with partners across Brand Management, Due Diligence, Project Management, and manufacturing to identify Product Integrity risks, build and align resolution or mitigation plans and track completion.
- Create robust processes with documentation and escalation protocols across supply chain.
- Support the systematic development and presentation of key quality metrics, dashboards and tools to support continuous improvement.
- Utilize engagement and collaboration to drive quick response times and accurate analysis.
- Timely communications to all global stakeholders for all in-progress Product Integrity claims.
What you bring to the party:
- BS/MS in science or engineering (chemistry, pharmacy, or food technology preferred) or equivalent through experience and additional training. Additional formal training in Quality Management a plus.
- 4 years’ experience working with 3rd party certification and testing labs i.e. SGS, Bureau Veritas, Intertek in China, Japan & EU and regulatory bodies for consumer goods and medical devices
- Experience with sourcing and manufacturing in best value countries i.e. China, Taiwan, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, India, Mexico, etc. is preferred
- Thorough knowledge of Quality Management Systems in a manufacturing setting
- Strong quantitative skills with a focus on data-driven decision making
- Advanced interpersonal skills to interface effectively across the organization
- Problem-solving capabilities with ability to deliver result
- Experience working with global teams
- Demonstrated analytical and reporting skills
- Project management experience
- Proven ability to lead and influence business partners and discuss technical and quality issues with technical and non-technical partners
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Preferred Certifications: Six Sigma Blackbelt, ASQ
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.