LTC Actuary at MassMutual
Why we need you.
We’re growing, and our clients deserve the best. As an LTC Actuary you are responsible for providing in-depth analysis, pricing and post-issue profitability management for MassMutual's long term care product portfolio (standalone LTC and also LTC riders attached to other insurance products). In this role, as well as all roles within MassMutual, you will demonstrate accountability, agility, a dedication to be inclusive, a strong business acumen, and will show courage, even in the most difficult situations. We also highly value strong communication skills, a passion for learning, leadership traits, resilience and self-awareness.
What great looks like in this role:
The Health Product department is responsible for the product design, pricing, and management of the supplemental health insurance products that MassMutual offers, and is part of the broader MassMutual US Product Division.
- Support LTC initiatives, including new product development as well as inforce rate actions and regulatory filings.
- Identify and implement improvements to processes, governance and documentation.
- Form an opinion, advocate for the company and our policyholders, and drive action.
The qualifications needed for this role:
- FSA, MAAA designations required
- 8+ years relevant actuarial experience
- Experience with actuarial software and models
- Bachelor’s degree in actuarial science, math, statistics, or related discipline
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States without requiring visa sponsorship
Additional skills that make you a great fit:
- Ability to interact with technical and non-technical audiences at all levels, within and across organizational boundaries
- Ability to use a disciplined work approach to initiatives, projects, and day-to-day activities