The LTC Pricing and Product Management team is responsible for providing in-depth analysis, pricing and post-issue profitability management for MassMutual's long term care product portfolio (standalone LTC and also LTC riders attached to other insurance products). This team is also responsible for all relevant actuarial filings associated with the LTC portfolio.
This position is on the LTC Pricing and Product Management team within MassMutual's Health Product department.
The Health Product department is responsible for the product design, pricing, and management of the supplemental health insurance products that MassMutual offers, and is part of the broader MassMutual US Product Division.
- Responsible for supporting LTC initiatives, including new product development as well as inforce rate actions and regulatory filings.
- Responsible for identifying and implementing improvements to processes, governance and documentation.
- Team members are expected to form an opinion, advocate for the company and our policyholders, and drive action.
- 8+ years relevant actuarial experience
- Experience with actuarial software and models
- Bachelor’s degree in actuarial science, math, statistics, or related discipline
- FSA, MAAA designations required
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States without requiring visa sponsorship
- Ability to interact with technical and non-technical audiences at all levels, within and across organizational boundaries
- Ability to use a disciplined work approach to initiatives, projects, and day-to-day activities