Lead Technical Product Manager at Vistaprint
If you're passionate about ecommerce and building web experiences that meet and exceed customer needs, we want you to join our team! Our business strategy is evolving, and we are growing quickly. This has created a need to take a big step back and evaluate our website strategy, UI, tools and architecture. As a leader on our team you will have the opportunity to make a giant impact on our overall business. This role will offer tremendous opportunity for growth and change as we look to dramatically evolve our customer experience globally.
In This Role, You’ll Get To:
- Own entire product strategy along with future iterations.
- Use Agile methodologies to deliver and iterate on new features at a fast pace based on customer data.
- Use both quantitative and qualitative analysis to break down complex problems into meaningful plans.
- Monitor performance of your product(s) and measure the impact of improvements while communicating results across the organization to drive prioritization.
- Provide guidance and strategic direction to cross functional squads, business analysts, designers, and engineers in implementing outstanding solutions to enhance the user experience across the Vistaprint Global Storefront.
- Define and drive key online growth initiatives from concept through execution while regularly communicating status to leadership, engineering, and other key business partners.
- Develop a point of view on product direction, supported by market data and personal experience by researching and staying abreast of new and innovative online solutions and capabilities; key competitor actions; industry trends and emerging customer and market needs.
- Serve as an ecommerce subject matter authority and trusted partner for cross functional and cross channel teams, ecommerce, IT, Merchandising, SEO and Marketing
- Build and manage 3rd party vendor relationships
- Actively participate in the development and growth of the Vistaprint e-commerce team by collaborating and sharing standard methodologies with peers and mentoring junior members of the team
- You are able to transform data into insights and strategy to improve the Vistaprint shopping experience and achieve business goals. You will work both independently and cross-functionally to generate ideas, transform those ideas into technical requirements, and work closely with design and engineering to deliver site experiences and new features. You will be responsible for owning the roadmap, setting goals, making appropriate product tradeoffs, and measuring success of your initiatives.
We Are Looking For People Who:
- Are sharp, energetic and customer-centric with the ability to prioritize and focus while effectively balancing multiple, shifting priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Have knowledge of the ecommerce space, industry trends, and technologies
- Obtain a good grasp front-end design principles
- Have strong analytical and critical thinking skills and can navigate through ambiguity by breaking down complex problems into simplified and manageable parts
- Can perform analyses on data to support hypotheses and have a strong metrics orientation
- Champion and drive high quality user experience and visual design with designers, UX and technical staff
- Work cross-functionally to implement solutions in SAAS environment
- Possess high technical aptitude; demonstrated ability to conceptualize and evaluate new technical ideas and concepts including hands-on knowledge/skill of system integrations, databases, widely adopted integration frameworks, and API development
- Demonstrate independent and collaborative working abilities across functional teams to get results
- Are flexible, possess a positive attitude with proven experience partnering with technical and design teams, clearly articulating business priorities and managing through conflict
- Lead with excellent written and oral communication skills, influencing across all levels of Vistaprint
- Have experience negotiating and managing 3rd party strategic partnerships (bonus!)
- 5 – 7 years of ecommerce, online product management, ecommerce strategy or technology experience
- Demonstrated analytical abilities
- Bachelor’s degree
Equal Opportunity Employer
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases we strive to do more than the law requires.