Lead Provider Product Manager at Humana Studio_h
As the Lead Provider Product Manager, you will be accountable for leading Humana’s provider product strategy to enhance our mission of delivering integrated care, resulting in improved health outcomes for patients. Leveraging your expertise in customer-centric design, you will partner with key internal and external stakeholders, to define the vision, roadmap, business requirements and success metrics that further strengthen Humana’s provider partnerships towards integrated care delivery.
Location: work at home anywhere
You will leverage your extensive experience in forming customer insights to develop a strategy and roadmap to deliver healthcare provider solutions. You will lead all phases of the product life cycle, from inception to introduction into the marketplace. Once products are launched, monitors efficacy of products and uses customer and business partner feedback to ensure products are meeting customer needs across each customer segment, adjusting products over time to continue to achieve the desired outcomes. This role plays an integral part in Humana’s clinical strategy. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and are known for your incredible leadership, problem solving, creativity, and execution skills, we can’t wait to meet you.
- Using customer insights to prioritize and define the provider product roadmap
- Partner with research teams to discover, collect, analyze, validate and communicate problems found in the market.
- Assess Humana’s distinctive capabilities and competencies that deliver value to customers.
- Deploy market based strategies that solve customer problems and lead the execution across various teams, including go to market strategy in partnership with marketing and customer success teams.
- Leads cross-functional product teams across Humana, including external partnerships
- Collect and articulate compelling business rationale for making product investment decisions, including market sizing, financial projections and risk identification.
- Monitor and analyze KPIs
- Lead and coordinate the development of customer journey maps and personas, ensuring integrated product experiences
- Working closely with the Director of Product Launch Strategy, Vice Presidents of Product and Customer Success, and local Market teams you have accountability from design to delivery of fully-developed products that meet the needs of the customer.
- Travel up to 25%
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7+ years of product management experience and/or customer engagement strategy experience
- 4+ years of healthcare strategy leadership
- Proven ability to influence and lead cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated success in launching successful clinical products and services
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Experience working directly with healthcare providers
- Project management experience
- Master's Degree, MBA
- Experience with healthcare technology, clinical workflows, and interoperability standards
- Knowledge of healthcare technology, EHR workflows, data and integration, interoperability standards including FHIR, Smart on FHIR, X12
- Experience in customer segmentation and persona development
Humana is an organization with careers that change lives—including yours. As an innovator in the fast-paced industry of healthcare, we offer our associates careers that challenge, support and inspire them to use their passion for helping others and to lead their best lives. If you’re ready to help people achieve lifelong well-being, and be a part of an organization that is growing and poised to make an impact on the future of healthcare, Humana has the right opportunity for you.