Lead Product Owner
What you’ll do as a Lead Product Owner
- May directly manage up to five team members.
- Support and lead change management efforts.
- You will work closely with Product Managers and Technology Leads to understand the business objectives and drive results of the work.
- Works cross-functionally with other Product Owners and groups to identify dependencies, plan initiatives, and deliver on larger product goals.
- Facilitate breaking down product requirements into sagas, epics, stories, and tasks.
- Act as the backlog representative and leader of multiple Agile development teams.
- Drives value from team meetings, ceremonies, and cadence.
- You will own the prioritization and sequencing of the backlog to align with road-maps and company strategy.
- Participate in acceptance testing and ensure relevant stakeholders do the same.
- Think creatively and analytically to help team members solve challenges and create high quality deliverable's.
What skills you will use:
- Ideally, you have 8-10 years of relevant experience in software development.
- Experience working in an Agile environment required.
- You have a portfolio illustrating delivered products and examples of the tools and methodologies used.
- Experience in data engineering, data science, and analytics is preferred.
- Experience in product management, project management, and scrum master roles is encouraged as well.
- A knowledge of information design and user scenarios is a plus.
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO), Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Project Management Professional (PMP), and PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) is a plus.