Humana is a Fortune 60 company transforming from an innovative health insurer to an integrated health plan and health care service provider leveraging our deep expertise serving seniors. The Lead Product Manager will join and help grow a strong team to develop, manage, and scale digital health solutions across Humana’s markets. These solutions will simplify access to care, prevent and slow disease progression, and enable seniors to live independently in their homes.
Reports to Director, Digital Health Product. The position is full time and based at Humana’s brand new studio_h facility in Boston’s Seaport. Requires up to 30% travel.
Relocation will be covered to Boston, MA for this position.
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our team to develop and evolve creative partner programs, which enable businesses to access quality creative at scale. Creative is one of the biggest drivers of sales lift in digital health campaigns.
This role will focus on developing and managing end-to-end creative programs that drive discovery and adoption of partners at scale. You will be asked to think through end-to-end program development, testing, launch and optimization, including shaping training, managing program tech builds, and developing partner benefits that are systematically offered to accelerate the success of both the partners and their end clients.
In addition, you will lead a cross-functional effort within Humana that includes working closely with our marketing, sales, software developers, legal, creative and data science teams.
- Defines, develops, and delivers virtual care solutions for use across Humana.
- Defines the vision for virtual care products to enable holistic, integrated member-centric care delivery.
- Identify and generate solutions to support and refine customer needs
- Collaborates with internal stakeholders and research teams to ensure alignment with internal business partners and member needs.
- Works with the external digital health ecosystem to partner or buy relevant capabilities for integration into our products.
- Implements agile and lean methodologies to rapidly learn and iterate product concepts to create sticky user experiences.
- Defines and executes pilots to demonstrate value propositions in real-world settings.
- Prepares launch plans in conjunction with business partners to launch solutions at scale.
- Drives product success metrics including market adoption, customer satisfaction, and utilization.
- Bachelor’s degree and 7+ years of experience in technical product management and development; advanced degree preferred.
- Strong record of success defining and delivering digital products and experiences to market.
- Solid domain experience in remote monitoring, telehealth, data analytics, and/or chronic disease management.
- Passionate about understanding customer problems and jobs to be done. Customer-centric, market-driven, and inquisitive by nature.
- Able to rapidly create credible relationships with external and internal partners.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills; ability to communicate at all levels.
- Proven ability to thrive in a dynamic environment, be nimble and adaptable, and handle ambiguity.
- Leads by example; not afraid to get hands dirty, immerse in details when necessary, but maintain strategic perspective as well.
- Mix of startup, growth stage, and larger company experience desirable.
- Understanding unique needs of seniors a plus.
- Experience commercializing digital health products for consumers, patients, health plan members, and/or health care providers preferred.