Head of Product Management at mabl
Head of Product Management
Boston, MA - Sales - Full-Time
mabl is a well-funded technology company that is revolutionizing the test automation industry. Here at mabl, we believe the software testing market isn’t about testing, its about quality intelligence and it’s ripe for disruption. We are building a platform that collects large amounts of data from test runs which is then used to provide insights to customers to help them improve the quality of their applications. Our customers include leaders in their industries including Kayak, Charles Schwab, Jetblue, and many others.
Why we need you:
Our product organization is growing, and we are looking for an experienced Product Management leader to join our passionate, highly-skilled, collaborative team and help build the future of software testing.
What you’ll do:
- Initially, manage a team of 3 Product Managers, adding additional staff over the next 18 months.
- Provide team members with mentorship, coaching, and career development opportunities.
- Facilitate the process of formalizing PM processes within mabl.
- Synthesize a broad view of the market, mabl’s company/product/GTM strategies, a keen understanding of our customers, and input from sales, marketing, customer success, and engineering into a 12-month roadmap.
- Communicate roadmap priorities to relevant stakeholders, including mabl teams, customers, investors, and others.
- Until the PM team is at full capacity, play the product owner role for one or more product teams during each development cycle.
- Play a central role in identifying and improving the key metrics that drive customer acquisition and retention for mabl.
- Work with current and prospective partners to develop and execute joint campaigns, programs, and offerings.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Strong relevant experience working in product management, with increasing levels of responsibility and scope, including leadership of product management teams.
- Deep domain knowledge related to software testing, including market trends, competitive dynamics, buyer/user personas, and go-to-market models.
- Expert knowledge of Enterprise Software-as-a-Service business models and associated metrics.
- Strong track record of delivering successful, innovative products that customers love.