Head of Product Management - Sponsored Ads at Chewy
Chewy is hiring a Head of Product Management for our nascent Ads team to build and lead the product road map for Chewy’s first onsite Ad product. This leader will need to get us from 0 to 1 then 1 to 1000+ in an agile way that balances both short- and long-term objectives. They will need to roll up their sleeves to write a PR/FAQ, prioritize several build/buy decisions, and work across stakeholder teams to effectively bring a product to market. This role is a high-profile position that is well suited to pioneering leader who can prioritize and deliver results.
To be successful in this role, you will need to balance fast near-term results with building better products for the long term vision. We are looking for someone who wants to transform Chewy with big swings, ready to fail fast and innovate while continually keeping the customer experience in focus. You will be involved in high-impact decisions and initiatives undertaken by the company, giving you a front row seat to shape Chewy’s growth. We are seeking an inspiring people leader, a strong cross-functional collaborator, an outstanding communicator, and a nimble, strategic thinker.
Finally, you will have demonstrated flexibility and willingness to roll up your sleeves to lead your team through ever changing priorities and interesting challenges. A start-up mentality is a must.
What You’ll Do:
- Owning development and communicating the long-term vision and goals that drive strategies for a portfolio of onsite ad products
- Make several build/buy decisions with an eye to cost, time to market, and short / long term objectives
- Setting product strategy, prioritizing features, and coordinating feature releases, go to market and internal/external communications
- Communicating product strategy and status to key stakeholders across Chewy
What You’ll Need:
- 10+ years of Product Experience and a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or related field, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years building and scaling in the Ad tech space
- Proven record in getting high profile and complicated programs stood up and delivered in a fast-paced environment
- A history of owning, developing, and communicating long-term vision and goals that drive strategies for a portfolio of products
- Expertise in managing in house development (enterprises tools, customer facing features)
- Nice to have, but not required, familiarity with 3rd party vendors (vendor selection, system deployment, supporting data engineering, etc)
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact [email protected]