DraftKings Inc. (Nasdaq: DKNG) is a digital sports entertainment and gaming company. It’s simple, at DraftKings, we believe life’s more alive with skin in the game. For that reason, we’re committed to responsibly creating the world’s favorite games and betting experiences. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices around the globe, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do, and think you will too.
The strategy behind the game.
DraftKings is looking for a self-starter with a strong analytical digital background focused in user acquisition & retention via external marketing channels. This candidate is highly creative, data driven, and well versed in measuring return on ad spend and dynamic media optimization. They will be responsible for driving forward and innovating DraftKings digital media strategy.
What you’ll do as a Head of Digital Growth:
- Responsible for managing and driving customer acquisition & retention across digital channels (social, search, affiliate, display, ad network, programmatic).
- Develop and manage short and long term budgeting to achieve objectives.
- Develop A/B testing programs to maximize acquisition efforts and return.
- Influence product and development teams to implement features and/or designs that improve acquisition.
- Develop audience targeting strategy, placement strategy, KPI strategies, messaging strategy, retargeting strategies, budgeting forecasting, and spend strategies.
- Work closely with the brand team to make best-in-class and fully optimized creatives at scale.
What skills you will use:
- 15+ years of experience with user acquisition and ad buying experience at scale; must have 2+ years mobile app experience.
- Experience across mobile, social, search, display, and affiliate channels.
- Experienced with conducting analysis on acquisition and ad buying to deliver ROI including A/B testing alternatives.
- 5+ years management experience with the ability to inspire, prioritize, and mentor.
- Ability to thoroughly monitor, analyze, and troubleshoot 3rd party mobile app tracking.
- Understanding of multiple techniques to identify advertising fraud.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and SQL skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent in Economics, Engineering, Computer Science, Science, Math, Performance Marketing, or related technical degree.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
You may be required to become licensed through applicable regulatory agencies.