Enterprise Clinical Operating Model Technology Senior Product Management Professional at Humana Studio_h
Humana's Enteprise Clinical Operating Model (ECOM) strategy teams are developing the future care management models that will drive holistic, coordinate care for its members. To enable these care strategies Humana will be implementing a new care management technology platform that will focus on ensuring technical capabilities exist to facilitate integrated care coordination between Humana members, care teams, and provider communities.
The Senior Product Management Professional will be part of the team that will translate Humana’s enterprise clinical operating model strategy into a new technology platform that will create an integrated clinical experience between associates of Humana multi-disciplinary care teams and the members they serve. The Senior Product Management professional will serve as a product owner for one or more assigned product features and will work with clinical strategy and process owners to uncover and understand customer needs and translate them into functional user requirement.
Core responsibilities will include
- Facilitate and document product features; elaborate and document corresponding user stories
- Work with UX to define and develop wireframes/mockups
- Own and attend daily standups
- Partner with the business areas in the creation of process workflow documentation and for specific work requests
- Demo assigned product feature iterations to various stakeholder
- Lead the planning product release plans and set expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Understand strategic clinical goals and define platform success criteria to ensure end user acceptance
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3+ years of experience or a minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Product Owner on large agile projects
- Demonstrated progressive experience working with stakeholders in gathering of requirements, systems testing, and supporting business/technology applications and/or systems
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work up to two nights/weekend days a month to support project delivery to production
- Experience using human centered design principles to develop new technology products or digital experience
- Prior experience in the health IT domain
Our Hiring Process
As part of our hiring process for this opportunity, we may contact you via text message and email to gather more information we use a software platform called Montage. Montage Text, Scheduling and Video technologies allow you to interact with us at the time and location most convenient for you.
If you are selected to move forward from your application prescreen, you may receive correspondence inviting you to participate in a pre-recorded Voice, Text Messaging and/or Video interview. Your recorded interview will be reviewed and you will subsequently be informed if you will be moving forward to next round of interviews.