Director, Strategic Alliances, Fintech Product Partnerships at Toast
Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
About this roll*
We are seeking an experienced business development and partnerships professional. This person will be part of the team responsible for developing, executing and managing partnerships that enable Toast’s product and fintech ecosystem. They will own, design and implement the strategic roadmap for engagement with potential product partners. This person will lead cross-functional initiatives, managing internal stakeholders such as product, engineering, compliance, risk, legal, and ensure internal alignment.
- Develop and manage strategic partnerships with fintech product partners
- Foster, negotiate and execute joint initiatives to launch new and improve existing products and services to benefit Toast’s restaurants
- Establish solid relationships with key decision makers at partner organizations; articulate the Toast value proposition, gain an understanding of partner goals and craft mutually beneficial strategies
- Work cross-functionally with internal stakeholders (such as product, engineering, legal, compliance) on the design and execution of partnership strategies
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- 8+ years of business development and/or partner management experience, preferably working at or with fintechs
- 2+ years of payments and/or issuing industry experience
- Experience working effectively in a product and customer first technology company with rapid change and growth
- Excellent negotiation skills, prioritization and the ability to navigate competing demands and complex problems
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.