Director of Product Operations
We are a rapidly growing company that’s revolutionizing the way the restaurant industry does business by pairing technology with an extraordinary commitment to customer success. We help restaurants streamline operations, increase revenue, and deliver amazing guest experiences through our platform that combines restaurant point of sale, guest-facing technology, and award-winning customer support. As a Toaster, you will be challenged to take on meaningful projects that will help craft the future of the company. Join us as we empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
We are looking for a highly-motivated, energetic, and entrepreneurial Director of Product Operations to support the scale of the product organization to drive superior product execution. You will be working directly with the product teams to ensure we release easy-to-use, delightful, and high-quality products that drive business impact for our customers. The right person will be the strategic voice and partner with the product leadership team and oversee initiatives to scale product teams.
About this roll*:
- Advance the strategy and execution of the Product Operations team, partnering with the product teams to ensure we release the best quality and most impactful products through consistent product-specific processes, practices, and tools
- Take a data-driven approach including key performance metrics to help understand and influence the customer experience, the business impact of our customers and ease of executing our products
- Become a trusted partner for our product teams understanding how you can help contribute to driving our overall mission through managing communication on status updates, roadmaps, and change management
- Manage and communicate processes and metrics to enable highly transparent, credible and impactful functions.
- Hands-on program management of product initiatives and projects (e.g. Quarterly QBRs and planning processes, customer-specific product deliverables, etc.)
- Manage the portfolio of annual investment plan including planning, execution, reporting, and budget management
- Build the future strategies to improve product operations at Toast including identifying and procuring new tools
- Drive feature release processes across the company, with a strong focus on knowledge sharing and cross-functional enablement
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- High energy and motivation to achieve results, and willingness to be independently entrepreneurial and be a self-starter
- 10+ years of relevant work experience within operations, complex systems, and strategy for organizations
- A structured and detailed thinker.
- Demonstrated experience operating in both an individual contributor, execution-focused role, as well as a leadership role growing and scaling a function and team
- Prior experience working as a Product Manager or Engineering Manager
- Experience in an Agile environment; Agile scrum certified
- Experience presenting to executive leaders
*Bread puns encouraged, not required