At Wellframe, we reimagine healthcare relationships through a new approach that uses high-tech to deliver the high-touch support people need, when and where they need it. We call it Digital Health Management. Our comprehensive suite of Digital Health Management solutions for care management, advocacy, and navigation help organizations forge more meaningful connections with members, across their healthcare journey.
Wellframe was founded to counter a pressing industry problem: the healthcare system has struggled to find ways to support people in between care settings, at scale. We believe health plans are in the best position to advocate for their members as they navigate their health and care, but know that technology alone can’t help us achieve this ambition. That’s why our team of physicians, clinicians, public health experts, data scientists, engineers, and healthcare industry experts ensure our patented technology works in service of the person-to-person connections that make healthcare work best.
We are looking for a talented Director of Product Management to join our team. The successful candidate will play a critical role in ensuring the Wellframe product delivers value to clients and members. This role, shapes and communicates product strategy, drives execution within our agile product development lifecycle, and works to optimize key performance indicators. In addition, this role is responsible for the growth and leadership of our product management team.
The Director of Product Management sits within the Product department and reports to the Head of Product. Success in this role is demonstrated by achieving key performance targets related to operational execution, onboarding, engagement, and satisfaction.
Areas of Responsibility:
Advance the product through operational execution
- Overseeing and managing the product development lifecycle from research to launch.
- Ensuring ongoing investment of product capacity to research (market, competitive, analytic, client, user).
- Partnering with Engineering to develop the product roadmap and ensure it is communicated both internally and externally.
- Collaborating with Marketing around go-to-market activities including market requirements documents, positioning, naming, packaging, pricing.
- Owning product release communications.
- Serving as a customer and product expert.
- Cultivating cross-functional team relationships.
- Owning alpha / beta programs.
- Supporting prospecting and clients calls.
Help build a robust product strategy
- Partnering with Head of Product and other senior leaders to ensure our product vision and strategy align with company goals.
- Collecting and analyzing qualitative and quantitative feedback about the product.
- Tracking product KPIs and ensure product investments contribute to achieving and surpassing identified targets
- Clearly communicating product plans and results cross-functionality.
- Building a strong knowledge of the competitive landscape.
Manage and develop the Product Management team
- Recruiting / leading / developing a growing team of product managers and designers
- Establishing product, team and individual goals.
- Suggesting and implementing process improvements that improve overall cycle time and team satisfaction.
Skills and Experience
- B.S. or M.S. degree in Business, Information Systems, Computer Science, or a closely related field of study.
- 10+ years of product management experience; industry certification preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience successfully leading and growing teams.
- Experience with Agile / Scrum, Lean.
- Deep knowledge of payers, providers, and the health care landscape .
- Strong leadership, pragmatism, problem-solving, collaboration and communication skills.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and rapidly changing environments.
Wellframe, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations.
This posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee and any percentages listed are approximate. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.