Veeva is a mission-driven organization that aspires to help our customers in Life Sciences and Regulated industries bring their products to market, faster. We are shaped by our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. Our teams develop transformative cloud software, services, consulting, and data to make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do. Veeva is a work anywhere company. There are options for working from home, at a customer site, or in an office on any given day. As a Public Benefit Corporation, you will also work for a company focused on making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
We’re looking for an experienced enterprise product manager to build, launch and grow the next generation of Life Sciences software focused on Quality and Manufacturing. In this role, you will be responsible for designing and building modern software solutions in the Lab informatics space, continuing Veeva’s success as the leading provider in cloud-based technology for the Life Sciences Industry. You will work closely together with a talented team of industry and technology A-players, who are bringing the next generation of Veeva products to market to improve the lives of millions.
If you have a passion for creating world-class products and enjoy solving complex problems with simple, elegant solutions, we want to hear from you.
What You’ll Do
- Be the product evangelist. Become a subject matter expert for internal stakeholders and external customers on quality management systems
- Be hands-on. Design, prototype, configure solutions rapidly to ensure we solve the right problems, in the right order
- Be a storyteller. Author & design high-quality specifications and communicate specific, actionable requirements to your engineering teammates
- Be a leader. Discover opportunities to innovate, keep up with the Life Sciences industry and regulatory trends, and distill them into product requirements
- Be an owner. Cultivate and own the roadmap for your product, set the product vision, and collaborate closely with cross-functional teams and end customers
- Be agile. Design, implement, iterate
- 10+ years of Product Management or consulting experience building B2B enterprise business solutions
- Experience with designing web-based products targeting a specific vertical
- Strong experience in researching and understanding customer and market requirements to develop short- and long-term product roadmaps and plans
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a results-driven, team-oriented environment
- Demonstrated skills in design, product development, and planning
- Ability to understand and communicate architectural requirements, preferences, and limitations
- Track record of effectively collaborating with engineering/QA to define, design and deliver product
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal and formal presentation
- Degree in computer science, engineering, or similar technical field
- Must be based in the Eastern time zone and willing to travel at least once a quarter to HQ office in Pleasanton, CA (post-Covid)
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Veeva does not provide sponsorship of employment visa for this position
Nice to Have
- Experience with Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical, Medical Device or Diagnostics products in the Quality, Labs or Manufacturing space
- Understanding and experience with one or more Federal Regulations (21 CFR part 11, 21 CFR part 820)
- Experience developing configurable enterprise SaaS solutions
- Prior works in software development, or computer science degree
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.