Jobcase is a social media platform dedicated to empowering and advocating for the world’s workers. We develop technology to help people lead better, more meaningful work-lives – providing access to jobs, tools to take action, and a community for support. Jobcase is an affiliate of MIT’s Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Lab, and collaborates with employers, nonprofits and government agencies to both improve, and diversify access to opportunity and participation in the workforce.
Jobcase is looking for an experienced product leader to join our Employer & Jobs Product team, a group responsible for building products that help job promoters access and engage the Jobcase worker community. You will drive the evolution of job search and the job promotion marketplace, connecting tens of millions of job seekers with millions of job opportunities each month. You will be responsible for the platform that supports all job promotion advertisers, leveraging your expertise in online media to advance how we help our advertisers distribute their jobs effectively and meet their campaign goals. You will work across the organization to develop more effective ways to connect job seekers with the right jobs and develop new methods for merchandising jobs effectively to our member base. You will work with advertisers and talk with job seekers to identify unmet needs that can be developed into new job search and promotion products.
What You’ll be doing here:
· Drive the day-to-day creation and execution of the Jobs product roadmap, which includes soliciting input from internal stakeholders (engineering, analytics, sales, customer success, etc…), Jobcase members, and external clients; synthesize that input into a plan that meets team growth objectives
· Responsible for key OKRs directly related to job search and the job promotion marketplace
· Advance the job marketplace platform, which includes integrations with external systems, improvement of reporting and insights, optimization of employer campaign management, and automation of existing processes
· Evolve how Jobcase finds, stores and retrieves job listings
· Improve the quality of the job listings in our job store and the information that we store about a job listing; leverage that information to improve how we present jobs to job seekers
· Define the business objectives and work with the ML team to make improvements to the job search algorithm
· Improve the job search experience on Jobcase by making it simple and intuitive for a job seeker to find, apply and land the right job
· Own the Hiring Events product and drive its integration throughout the job search experience
· Formulate hypotheses, then design, run, and analyze A/B tests to validate them
· Partner with Sales and Customer Success to engage our clients and translate their needs into new products or existing product improvements
About you and your skills
· 8+ year’s experience working in an online B2B product organization; experience in lead generation, online media, or two-sided online marketplaces required
· Proven track record of understanding clients’ needs and turning those into scalable products
· Success in a metrics-driven environment
· Strong analytical skills (SQL & Tableau experience strongly preferred) with the ability to turn customer and client data into actionable insights
· Able to understand and articulate a complicated ecosystem with multiple client personas and external systems
· Able to solicit direction from a broad range of stakeholders (sales, customer success, clients, members, other internal stakeholders and senior management) and synthesize into a product roadmap backed by a sound decision making framework
If you are looking to join a company where you can proudly bring your whole self to work, we invite you to apply today. Our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion means that whoever you are, and whatever path you’ve taken to get here, we value you at Jobcase. We know that diversity of perspectives, backgrounds, interests, and skills are essential to build a great product that serves ALL people. If you can help drive success and have fun while doing it, we can’t wait to meet you! Apply to any and every role that feels like the right next step on your journey, regardless of the criteria we’ve listed.
Jobcase does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
Read Full Job Description