You will be responsible for managing, publishing and evangelizing your roadmaps, and shaping its vision as part of the market dominant Dragon Medical solution. You will also be responsible for conducting customer research, value proposition design, driving product launch activities and ongoing market-facing support.
We strongly prefer the selected resource lives within driving distance to our Burlington, MA HQ facility. We require that the selected candidate is able to travel to the Burlington office as needed.
- Conduct market assessment of adjacent healthcare IT categories, competitor position, and determine Dragon Medical's right to play collaborating the with finance and strategy teams
- Orchestrate internal and 3rd party design resources to execute customer research and co-design of new value propositions.
- Create business case and roadmaps with finance and engineering.
- Create compelling proposals to executive leadership for investment and prioritization
- Drive product owners and shared services to deliver to your roadmap on time
- Lead all aspects of the Go to Market/New Product Introduction process.
- Manage product line/family pricing and drive ROI
- Manage in-market pilot and agile development cycle of proposition to achieve proposed business case
- Driving cross-functional efforts and simultaneously working effectively with multiple teams
- Manage multi-market launch roadmap with international team
- Manage product risk and compliance, working with cross functional experts and teams including regulatory, commercial, operational and financial risks
- Drive continuous win/loss analysis and create Product Plans, Pricing and Profitability models for product family
Years of Relevant Work Experience: 7+ years overall experience
Education:Bachelor's degree in Technology, Engineering or Computer Science/MIS or Healthcare
- 7+ years of combined demonstrated, successful healthcare product management or corporate strategy
- At least 3 years of product management responsibilities in a senior or lead position with direct accountability for defining a new value proposition
- Background in healthcare technology is required. Experience in areas of clinician workflow is preferred.
- Experience collaborating with UX design to define new value propositions, and a strong perspective on methodology and cross-functional skills needed to result in a successful new value proposition
- Demonstrated experience leveraging design methodologies to co-create software, SaaS or mobile app solutions from hypothesis to prototype
- Experience defining roadmap and epic level requirements for a software or SaaS solution and orchestrating the new product introduction
- Ability to create, understand, and justify financial business cases: TAM, SAM, SOM and other market-based metrics.
- Excellent relationship skills, able to build rapport quickly and easily with domain experts.
- Understanding of healthcare IT categories and relationships with EMR vendors
- Experience with demonstrating clinical efficiency analytics, value and ROI is preferred
- Experience defining healthcare IT solutions around the quadruple aim via improved workflow with a focus on the clinician perspective
- Experience in machine learning, virtual assistants, or RPA is helpful.
- A zeal for metrics/analysis to deliver on business objectives.
- Demonstrated history in creative/big thinking that resulted in revenue.
As a federal government contractor subject to Executive Order 14042, most U.S. employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless granted approval for a medical or religious accommodation by Nuance. Proof of vaccination will be required.
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know.