Chewy is looking for an experienced Director, Product Management to join our pack on the Core Shopping Product team in our Boston office. As a Director, Product Management on our Core Shopping team, you will lead a team of Product Managers to deliver customer experiences that WOW millions of pet parents, specifically focusing on driving WOW experiences at the top of the shopping funnel. You will set a strategic roadmap and vision for your set of products, and work cross-functionally across Product, UX/UI, Technology, Marketing, Merchandising, Customer Service, Operations, and Executive teams to execute on the roadmaps. You will also serve as a key customer advocate, ensuring the voice of the customer is embedded in key business decisions. This high-impact role will be pivotal in defining the next-level Chewy digital customer experience and has enormous opportunity for business impact.
What You’ll Do:
- Own the key features and functionality of the Chewy digital customer experience and identify opportunities for optimization, new feature development, and innovation.
- Directly build, lead and develop a team product managers at a variety of levels in accordance with customer and business needs.
- Own development and communicate the long-term vision and goals that drive strategies for a portfolio of products
- Influence investment choices that will provide long-term innovation for the user
- Guide cross-functional teams of product managers, engineers, designers, and analysts while playing a key role in organizing and communicating their work across the organization
- Set product strategy, prioritize features, build consensus, and coordinate feature releases and internal/external communications
- Communicate product strategy and status to key stakeholders across Chewy; develop intake processes for feature enhancement suggestions
What You'll Need:
- 10+ years of Product Management experience and an advanced degree
- E-commerce experience highly preferred, machine learning product experience a plus
- A history of owning, developing, and communicating long-term vision and goals that drive strategies for a portfolio of products
- Experience owning the test-and-learn roadmap to inform the product portfolio and operating with a high degree of ownership and autonomy
- Working in a culture of experimentation, learning, and innovation in order to solve user needs within the domain
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact [email protected]