Director of Product Management, Commercial Analytics at BHE
Do you have a passion for transforming healthcare with sophisticated analytics? Boston Health Economics ("BHE") brings healthcare analytics within reach for some of the biggest names in life sciences and healthcare and is looking for a Director of Product Management for Commercial Analytics. The right candidate will be an experienced product leader with the chops to advance our market-leading Instant Health Data (IHD) platform into an adjacent market as a part of our aggressive growth goals. If you can develop a data-driven understanding of customer needs and requirements, create a compelling product roadmap, and partner with the sales and marketing teams on go-to-market efforts, let’s talk. This position is full-time in our Boston office (remote candidates not considered).
BHE is one of most significant voices in healthcare analytics. With over two decades of experience, BHE provides novel solutions to allow the world’s largest life science companies, health plans and provider groups to better understand the clinical outcomes and value of various patient care strategies. BHE’s market-leading platform transforms the way analysts from diverse disciplines answer complex and critical questions and make insightful predictions. Analyses executed on the platform have been used in numerous regulatory and reimbursement agency submissions in the US, EU, Russia, China and Australia and more than 110 manuscripts and abstracts. Thanks to $78M in new investment from some of the leading healthcare private equity funds, we’re poised to accelerate our growth and are looking for the right leaders.
Key Business Requirements:
- Customer Understanding: Develop a data-driven understanding of customers in Commercial Analytics teams and serve as the internal champion for those customers. Serve as an internal expert on the customers, the competition and buying trends.
- Vision: Grow the commercial analytics business by establishing a vision, developing a strategy and executing a product roadmap for this fast-growing new market. Ensure that we are meeting the end-to-end customer needs
- Execution: Lead a virtual team of product management, engineering and user experience to turn your vision into a compelling roadmap and plan for the engineering team. Generate continuous value for customers with high-impact releases.
- Sales Leadership: Serve as the lead sales engineer and close partner with the sales and marketing teams to develop a compelling GTM for the product.
- 7 years of experience in product management with demonstrated levels of increasing responsibility.
- Excellent analytical skills with practical experience in turning data into a compelling story
- Strong cross-functional leadership experience
- Outstanding communications skills and strong business acumen. Able to earn the respect of peers and influence without authority.
- Excellent analytical skills with attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Experience in healthcare data analytics or consulting preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field required, MBA or appropriate graduate degree preferred.