Director of Product, Core Site Experiences - US Remote at Vistaprint
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint is a dynamic organization that maintains an exciting, entrepreneurial culture. With founder Robert Keane’s return as CEO, we’ve renewed our focus on empowering and helping small businesses. To do this, we create customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. We thrive on providing opportunities for exploration, collaboration, innovation and growth – for both our customers and our team.
Vistaprint’s Customer Experience and Marketing organization serves, inspires and delights customers – and helps others in our organization do the same. From the simplest interaction on our website to how people take in our advertising and communications, we are obsessed with delivering value. We know our customers’ needs, and we strive to exceed their expectations. Touching every element of the business, we’re here to grow and build the Vistaprint brand, reach new audiences and offer the best possible experience for every customer.
Born out of over 20 years of being the go-to resource for small business print needs, our team is building the future platform for print, marketing and digital services for small and medium sized businesses. We are builders, design thinkers and agile planners who are responsible for executing that vision while continuously improving and evolving the needs of our business worldwide. We are here to transform Vistaprint into a full-service product-technology led organization that supports the growth of over 1,400,000 new small businesses a year.
When we bring new people to our team, we look for those who are hungry to learn and excited to share what they discover with others. We want you to rise up to meet new challenges and feel inspired as you find new answers to old questions. When you do, success won’t be far behind.
You will help define and execute the overall strategy and vision for Vistaprint.com - our core small-business platform, under the Digital Product organization led by Alan Wizemann, our SVP of Product.
What You Will Do:
- Cultivate a team of seasoned product professionals to lead each area of focus across the core site experiences: customer acquisition, shopping, returning customers, transaction and support
- Help build the strategy of our core digital experiences to leap-frog industry competitors to deliver a truly groundbreaking small business marketing and digital services platform, together with product strategy and leadership
- Develop all core site experiences as services, so they can be leveraged across our small business platform
- Work with our teams to integrate consumer, mobile, global customer care and innovation into our core site experiences
- Collaborate with our marketing partners to help define the acquisition tactics and experiences for growth
- Work with business development teams to partner with technology providers, social networks, and other acquisition and growth driving partners
- Help our global general managers to drive growth in their respective lines of business
- Partner with our digital line of business to help improve performance across the portfolio of small-business digital products
- Over 8 years of complex, multi-team product management experience, with an MBA or equivalent work experience in the field
- Proven experience in a leadership role, managing multiple teams across multiple products at small-to-medium high-growth start-ups or enterprise organizations
- Deep understanding of digital customer behavior, testing, and partnering with research and insights to drive decisions
- Functional leadership experience in a multinational enterprise
- A track record of excellence navigating and delivering in a matrixed stakeholder business structure
Nice to Have:
- Certified product management, agile management practices, and/or scrum master training, along with the experience of teaching others
- User Experience and testing disciplines with best of breed solutions
- Technology and User experience background preferred
- Track record of success in digital consumer or small-business focused products
Why You'll Love Working Here:
We are building a new muscle and organization to grow Vistaprint into a true product led technology company. You will be part of that exciting future.
In 2020, Vistaprint adopted a Remote-First operating model and culture. We heard from our team members that having the freedom, autonomy and trust in each other to work from home and, the ability to operate when they are most productive, empowers everyone to be their best and most brilliant self. Vistaprint also provides collaboration spaces for team members to work physically together when it's safe to do so or believe in office working will deliver the best results. Currently we are enabled to hire remote team members in over 20 US States as well as several countries in Europe: Spain, Germany, UK, Czech Republic, the Netherlands and Switzerland.
About Us:Vistaprint is the marketing partner to millions of small businesses around the world. For more than 20 years, we have helped small businesses look and feel credible through high-quality marketing products and solutions that include signage, logo apparel, promotional products, face masks, flyers, postcards, business cards, websites and digital marketing. With Vistaprint, small businesses are able to create and customize their marketing with easy-to-use digital tools and design-templates, or by receiving expert graphic design support. In 2020, Vistaprint acquired 99designs to expand its design offering via a worldwide community of more than 150,000 talented designers to make it easy for designers and clients to work together to create designs they love. Vistaprint is focused on making great marketing and design accessible to every small business owner, allowing them to create a cohesive brand image for use in-store, online and on-the-go.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.