PathAI's mission is to improve patient outcomes with AI-powered pathology. Our platform promises substantial improvements to the accuracy of diagnosis and the efficacy of treatment of diseases like cancer, leveraging modern approaches in machine learning. Our team, comprising diverse employees with a wide range of backgrounds and experiences, is passionate about solving challenging problems and making a huge impact.
Description of Role:
We're looking for an experienced product leader to join our team and help support the execution of PathAI’s product initiatives. The Director, Platform Product Management will work closely with machine learning, pathology, biomedical data science, clinical affairs, quality, regulatory, and business operations teams to take our world class research product to the next level. The successful candidate will lead a team of product managers who focus on PathAI software platform development.
This role offers the opportunity to help define the product strategy of a fast growing, dynamic business.
What you’ll do:
- Own the product roadmap for PathAI research platform
- Focus on how to scale our platforms to support business growth
- Conduct product explorations to help define extensions of PathAI’s existing platforms and new business opportunities
- Lead a small team of platform PMs
- Partner cross functionally with product designers, engineers, and scientists to drive implementation of your solutions
What you’ll need:
- 5+ years experience in software product management
- 1-3 years experience in life sciences / biopharma / health tech
- 1-3 years people management experience
- Working knowledge of advanced analytics techniques such as machine learning
- Enterprise software (SaaS) experience preferred
For the right candidate, we'll offer a competitive salary plus equity. Your compensation is rounded out by a strong benefits package:
- Flexible work hours, with work-from-home options available
- Three weeks of paid leave per year, an additional two weeks of sick time, plus extended holidays and team-approved leave
- Ten days of 100% subsidized childcare per year
- Healthcare, vision, and dental insurance plans (HMO or PPO), with voluntary add-ons available for dependent care, life, and accident coverage
- Commuter benefit available for public transit or parking
Most importantly, you'll be doing important work with a team of people you'll genuinely enjoy spending the day with.
PathAI is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to creating a workplace that is free of harassment and discrimination. We base our employment decisions on business needs, job requirements, and qualifications — that's all. We do not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, health, personal beliefs, age, family or parental status, or any other status. We don't tolerate any kind of discrimination or bias, and we are looking for teammates who feel the same way.
PathAI does not accept unsolicited submissions from third-parties.
With the rise of employment phishing scams, especially during the current COVID-19 situation, we ask candidates to be extra vigilant. Be careful about providing any kind of personal information, such as location, age, or financial information to recruiters who may be impersonating PathAI employees. PathAI does not require payment for interviews or for applicants to purchase their own work supplies for reimbursement.