Jobcase is a social media platform dedicated to empowering and advocating for the world’s workers. We develop technology to help people lead better, more meaningful work-lives – providing access to jobs, tools to take action, and a community for support. Jobcase is an affiliate of MIT’s Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Lab, and collaborates with employers, nonprofits and government agencies to both improve, and diversify access to opportunity and participation in the workforce.
Jobcase is looking for an experienced product leader to join our Member Product team and to lead all mobile app initiatives. You will extend the member experience from web to the Mobile App, while introducing the development of mobile only features that is consistent with our mission to Empower the World’s Workers and to build a connected member base. The Director of Mobile Product will bring a member centric view of product management along with the mentality of GM, to expand the depth of our mobile apps as well as drive the GTM for initiatives. You will build an extensive knowledge of the diverse set of players in the talent acquisition space (especially with mobile experiences) and you will drive the growth strategy for how to develop a platform that fits their needs. You will not only help drive the platform that empowers our members, but you will also help evolve the employer experience as they seek out candidates and look for ways to connect with members on Jobcase.
What You’ll be doing here:
· Drive the day-to-day creation and execution of the Mobile App roadmap, which includes soliciting input from internal stakeholders (Engineering, Design, Brand, Sales, Customer Success, etc…) and directly from members; Synthesize that input into a plan that meets team growth objectives
· Responsible for key OKRs for the Mobile App channel and build a strong understanding of how those OKRs intersect with other organizational goals
· Formulate hypotheses, then design, run, and analyze A/B tests to validate them with an MVP mentality
· Build new products to connect Jobcase members, leveraging the unique aspects of the Mobile experience
· Partner with other Product Teams, Sales & Customer Success to create new marketing solutions and translate diverse client needs into new core product features and offerings
· Advance the Mobile App platform; drive DAU of the app; and long-term retention of members leveraging the app
· Constantly evaluate the Talent Acquisition and APP ecosystem, identifying opportunities to leverage new technologies or develop new partnerships to drive DAU growth
About you and your skills:
· 8+ years experience working in member focused (preferably App) product organization with rapid development cycles; experience in lead generation, online media, or two-sided online marketplaces a plus
· Proven track record of understanding member needs and turning those into scalable products
· Success in a metrics-driven environment
· Strong analytical skills (SQL & Tableau experience strongly preferred) with the ability to turn customer and client data into actionable insights
· Able to understand and articulate a complicated ecosystem with multiple client personas and external systems
· Demonstrated creativity solving member challenges
· Able to solicit direction from a broad range of stakeholders (product, sales, brand, customer success, internal stakeholders and senior management) and synthesize into a product roadmap backed by a sound decision making framework
If you are looking to join a company where you can proudly bring your whole self to work, we invite you to apply today. Our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion means that whoever you are, and whatever path you’ve taken to get here, we value you at Jobcase. We know that diversity of perspectives, backgrounds, interests, and skills are essential to build a great product that serves ALL people. If you can help drive success and have fun while doing it, we can’t wait to meet you! Apply to any and every role that feels like the right next step on your journey, regardless of the criteria we’ve listed.
Jobcase does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
Read Full Job Description