Director, Digital Health Product at Humana Studio_h
Humana is a Fortune 60 market leader in integrated healthcare whose dream is to help people achieve lifelong well-being. As a company focused on the health and well-being of the people we serve, Humana starts from within, and is committed to providing progressive benefits that advance the employment experience and vitality of the associate community. Through offerings anchored in a whole-person view of human well-being, Humana embraces a focus on stimulating positive individual and population changes while nurturing a sense of security, enabling people to live life fully and be their most productive.
Against that backdrop, Humana is seeking an accomplished marketing professional to join our organization in the role of Director, Digital Health Product. In this role, you will join and help grow a strong team to deliver connected end-to-end digital health solutions to market at scale. These solutions will enable convenient, accessible care, slow disease progression, and enable seniors to live independently in their homes.
The Director will report to the Vice President, Digital Health Product. The full-time position will be based at Humana’s brand new studio h facility in Boston’s Seaport district and will require up to 30% travel.
- Leads a team of cross functional leaders who define, develop and deliver virtual care services and solutions for use across Humana.
- Defines the product/solution vision to enable holistic, integrated member-centric care delivery.
- Collaborates with internal stakeholders to ensure alignment with key business and member needs.
- Works with the external DH ecosystem to partner or buy relevant capabilities for integration into solutions and roadmap.
- Implements agile and lean methodologies to rapidly learn and iterate product concepts to create sticky user engagement.
- Defines and execute pilots to demonstrate value propositions in real-world settings.
- Prepares launch plans in conjunction with business partners to launch solutions at scale.
- Builds a team who drives product success metrics including market adoption, customer satisfaction and utilization.
- Hires, motivates and develops a strong cadre of future leaders for the organization.
Key Candidate Qualifications
The successful candidate will have extensive experience in technical product management and development and a strong record of success defining and delivering winning digital products and experiences to market. This person should also have proven success in building, leading, and growing high-performing teams.
In addition, the following technical qualifications and personal attributes are sought:
- Solid domain experience in remote monitoring, telehealth, data analytics, and/or chronic disease management. Understanding unique needs of seniors a plus.
- Experience commercializing digital health products to consumers, patients, members, and/or providers preferred.
- Solid experience in the area of human-centered design
- Passionate about understanding customer problems and jobs to be done. Customer-centric, market-driven, and inquisitive by nature.
- Able to rapidly create credible relationships with external and internal partners.
- Exceptional oral and written communications skills, with the polish, poise, and executive presence that will ensure effective interaction with all organizational levels, including senior and executive level audiences
- Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize diverse sets of projects
- Proven ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-changing environment; be nimble and adaptable, handle ambiguity.
- Leads by example; not afraid to get hands dirty, immerse in details when necessary, but maintain strategic perspective as well.
- Mix of startup, growth stage, and larger company experience desirable.
- Healthcare and/or health technology experience is desirable, but not required.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree strongly preferred