Digital Product Owner at Perficient
At Perficient you’ll deliver mission-critical technology and business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. And you’ll do it with cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world’s biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We’re proud to be publicly recognized as a “Top Workplace” year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
About Our Healthcare practice
Our Healthcare practice brings together strategy, data and technology to streamline our clients' digital transformation, improving the quality of consumer interactions and care delivery through in-person and virtual experiences. One third of Perficient's revenue comes from our healthcare clients, we serve many of the largest healthcare providers and payors in the United States and we are very proud of our impressive client retention performance, reflecting the strength of our team.
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a Digital Product Owner supporting one of our most important clients as they undergo transformation of their digital presence with a focus on patient and member experience.
Perficient, Inc. is seeking a Digital Product Owner motivated to take on challenges in a growing and dynamic environment. Candidate should have deep understanding and experience of driving and owning digital product development principles and implementation processes. Experience in Agile methodologies is preferred and the candidate must be detail oriented with ability to effectively communicate with all levels of management. The Digital Product Owner will serve as the 'voice of the patient' or 'proxy customer' throughout the end to end process of product development, ensuring that the products and experiences delivered fully meet patient needs.
The Digital Product Owner needs to be comfortable operating as a self-starter across the product development process; taking on the product vision, working to further define and translate that vision into a series of deliverables and then coordinating and managing execution of the vision into initial MVP and beyond.
- Communicate effectively across multiple client stakeholders and development teams, (including other product owners and their related work-streams) and Perficient team-mates
- Be responsible for supporting the product vision, defining product requirements, translating requirements into user stories to prioritize product backlog
- Work collaboratively with Scrum teams to accurately scope and estimate work across the team
- Be comfortable with a very fast paced, dynamic environment
- Product owners must be adept in maintaining a healthy, manageable backlog
- Comfort with Scrum Agile, in deliverable management, and in prioritization of team assignment is preferred
- Be comfortable with and ideally have meaningful experience working with and task-sharing with an offshore team
- Lead design for a standalone UI in collaboration with project stakeholders
- Partner with Business Analysts to decompose business required features into stories based on the UI design
- Work with project stakeholders to prioritize enablers and finalize decisions for application through final design
- Collaborate with project stakeholders and IT throughout development
- Define specifics for content/data sources to be indexed, based on requirements
- Inform query tuning and optimization
- Define and orchestrate UAT plan and ensure stories and enablers meet acceptance criteria
- As necessary, provide input to training and communications based on functionality and design
- Provide ongoing support post launch to
- Collect and assess user feedback
- Address and action user issues
- Address product tuning needs
- Inform product priorities for subsequent phases of development
- 2 to 4 years of experience with product requirements and leading new product development efforts through the development life-cycle
- Specialized experience with Web or Mobile Product Owner roles is critical
- Must be comfortable with conveying the value of new and emerging products, technologies or applications to senior management across a diverse product team
- Specific Product Management experience is required (not Project Management)
- Healthcare Payer experience
- Specific Product Areas - Digital Web, Enterprise Search (searh for individuals, locations etc.)
- Experience in requirements gathering, refinement and management
- Experience in story creation and backlog grooming
- Experience in QAT/ Testing
- Scrum Agile Experience/ Advocacy
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.