Dental Product Manager
As a leader in 3D printing technology, Formlabs is reinventing the digital manufacturing industry. This mission takes innovation, persistence, and building the best team of people to make it happen. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Formlabs is making significant strides in the dental industry, where we have begun driving mass adoption of 3D printing for digital dentistry. With thousands of users who have used Formlabs products in 100,000+ surgeries and printed over 1 million parts, dental has become a major pillar of our business. We’re looking for a focused and driven self-starter to help propel this growth through new product and applications development. If you’re excited to lead our products to the forefront of the dental industry and have real impact upon the lives of individuals across the globe, we want you to join us as our Dental Product Manager.
- Conduct user research, understand potential applications for 3D printing, and define opportunities for future growth
- Guide new material products and applications from ideation to market launch
- Test workflows end to end through hands-on work and in-depth user testing
- Develop product launch content and support materials to drive user success
- Track product health in the field to identify and resolve major issues, and inform future product improvements
- Are curious and hungry to learn
- Have excellent research skills
- Possess strong organizational skills and experience managing projects
- Eager to work within a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of CAD/CAM
- Experience owning and shipping product
- Familiarity with the dental industry
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.