Date: Dec 8, 2020
Location: Waltham, MA, US, 02451
Vistaprint’s Customer Experience and Marketing organization serves, inspires and delights customers – and helps others in our organization do the same. From the simplest interaction on our website to how people take in our advertising and communications, we are obsessed with delivering value. We know our customers’ needs and we strive to exceed their expectations. Touching every element of the business, we’re here to grow and build the Vistaprint brand, reach new audiences and offer the best possible experience for every customer.
As a key member of the newly formed Vistaprint Customer Experience team, the Digital Product Manager will be tasked with defining transformative experiences. We are looking for someone who can learn fast and develop points of view for a constantly evolving product and service development landscape!
What You Will Do:
- Understand Vistaprint’s strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognized as best in the industry and serve in support of the strategic mission
- Lead cross-functional teams to prioritize and pursue the highest impact opportunities to build outstanding experiences, either with internal Vistaprint teams or with world class 3rd party agency partners for design and UX
- Define and establish a shared product vision across the company by collaborating with key team members, incorporating their inputs, and drive alignment on priorities leading to product execution
- Break down the strategy by defining business requirements for key capabilities through user story identification and development
- Collaborate and drive product development with a team of extraordinary engineers and designers
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to improve user satisfaction
- Define and analyze patterns, trends, and metrics to identify new opportunities for growth by partnering with data and analytics teams on learning agenda and opportunities
- Find opportunity spaces and recommend relevant features, capabilities and tools for prioritization
- 4+ years of digital product management experience with an ecommerce business with a track record of shipping on time
- Consistent track record of partnering with cross functional teams through conceptualization, design and delivery of digital products
- Understanding of ecommerce landscape including technologies and relevant vendors
Nice to Have:
- Smart, proactive leadership with the ability to execute against defined objectives both tactically and strategically
- Passionate advocate for the customer with experience in consumer research and testing methodologies
- Strong acuity for web analytics and a knowledge of how critical metrics translate to business value
- Ability to build business cases, driven by return on investment, for new features and capabilities. Including the ability to communicate the results of analyses clearly and effectively
- Experience delivering enhancements in an iterative design and development process that supports agile principles
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
At Vistaprint, we put great importance into the wellbeing of our employees, which is why we offer perks that ensure a phenomenal work/life balance. Perks include flexible schedules, work from home capabilities, and very generous time off, including our unique sabbatical-like program, “Vistabreak”, to name a few!
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.