Customer Experience Co-Op at mabl
Customer Experience Co-Op
Boston, MA-Customer Support-Full-Time
All companies are software companies and they’re all moving to DevOps to stay competitive in their industries. Yet as they move to DevOps, they’re using decades-old tools and processes which just aren’t keeping up. mabl is built to help them. At mabl, we’re helping enterprises ship higher quality software faster by building the worlds’ first Intelligent Testing Platform, continuous testing for continuous delivery.
mabl has built a SaaS test automation product which saves time and effort for engineering teams by using AI to automate much of the manual tasks QA and Developers spend time on today. In turn, teams can experience significant ROI and move at the speed of DevOps. Our customers include leaders in their industries such as Riot Games, Charles Schwab, JetBlue, and many others.
Our team is led by veteran founders Izzy Azeri and Dan Belcher who previously started Stackdriver, a DevOps infrastructure monitoring platform that was acquired by Google and is now the de-facto management interface for customers on Google Cloud Platform. mabl has raised $30M in venture funding from leading VC’s including GV (formerly Google Ventures), CRV, and Amplify Partners.
Our culture is built around values including Support, Drive, Insight, and Authenticity. We work day in and day out to build a successful business and share in the rewards and upside which that brings. We’re transparent to a fault and excited about building a great team.
Why We Need You:
Customer Experience co-ops will help with maximizing the customer experience with mabl while accruing experience in a dynamic startup environment.
What You’ll Do:
- Serve as the "voice of the user" in troubleshooting technical issues, working with engineering to triage and resolve product issues
- Gain experience with industry tools like Intercom, Salesforce, Jira and beyond while providing answers and solutions in a creative and conversational way
- Monitor adoption/usage trends and developing appropriate plans to address any issues
- Capture user feedback and sharing with Engineering
- Write, update and publish end-user documentation
- Opportunities to work on projects and tasks cross-functionally with product management, engineering, marketing and sales
What You’ll Bring To the Table:
- Understanding of basic network infrastructure
- Problem-solving and analytical skills