CSO Enablement - DAX Product Specialist at Nuance
The scope of responsibilities as a DAX Product Specialist is more dynamic than a typical Product Specialist. The Product Specialist works closely with R&D Program Manager and the Operational Excellence Consultant to define work based on the dynamic set of product changes, pilots, and onboarding processes. The Product Specialist would work on additional process, enablement, and technical work to make the CSO organization ready for provider onboarding, product updates, and customer implementations.
• Own Enablement Strategy creation to ensure CSO readiness for product & process changes
• Define Enablement KPIs and Success Measures and report outcomes on business impact
• Collaborate and communicate with key stakeholders including Sales Support, Project Management, Application Consulting, Technical Services, Technical Support, Product Management and Engineering
• Obtain, prioritize, and deliver product feedback from customers and customer-facing teams
• Partner with CSO Enablement Operational Excellence team to craft enablement solutions and define operational processes
• Plan and execute enablement for new product Launches & ongoing product update releases with feedback from SMEs and cross functional partners
• Conduct the development of Enablement solutions w/ broader Enablement team to identify and deliver enablement on product changes. Play "quarterback" leading and partnering with Internal Enablement and Product Enablement team resources to ensure Enablement artifacts are created, delivered, and archived
• Establish communication protocols for Product Enablement activities across CSO & Key Partners, such as GMs, Product, R&D, Program Management
• Participate and drive continuous process improvement of process in our Enablement methodology and approach
• Drive effective change management protocols with Enablement delivery & establish consistency of messaging, content, and delivery across all customer collateral by collaborating with partners in Sales Enablement, Marketing, and GDOT
• 4 to 6 years of proven Enablement Consulting experience with a customer-centric mindset
• 4 to 6 years of product, project, operations, or program management
• Demonstrated success leading cross functional teams and influencing without authority
• Ability to inspire, collaborate with, influence, large, distributed teams with diverse skills
• Comfortable working with ambiguity; proactively taking command of situations and leading without detailed instructions.
• Ability to work in a fast-moving agile environment with continual change in scope and responsibilities based on the product / core planning team direction
• Experience with modern Enablement Technology solutions (e.g., Seismic, Lessonly, Allego, etc.)
• Strong command of product functionality and technical workflow
• Excellent verbal, written communication, and presentation skills with exceptional attention to details
• Internal Candidates: Previous experience with DAX product
• Healthcare and/or Healthcare ITindustry experience
• Technical or IT leadership skills
• Customer Success or Consulting services in Healthcare IT
• Familiarity with SalesForce
• Familiarity with authoring tools for constructing and editing system guides
• Experience with Agile Software Development practices & processes
As a federal government contractor subject to Executive Order 14042, most U.S. employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless granted approval for a medical or religious accommodation by Nuance. Proof of vaccination will be required.
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know.