Clinical Care Product Management Advisor – Priority Conditions at Humana Studio_h
The Product Management Advisor leads or coordinates cross-functional project/program teams from design to delivery of fully-developed products that are ready for customer use. The Product Management Advisor works on problems of diverse scope and complexity ranging from moderate to substantial.
Humana is a Fortune 60 market leader in integrated healthcare with a clearly defined purpose to help people achieve lifelong well-being. As a company focused on the health and well-being of the people we serve, Humana is committed to advancing the employment experience and vitality of the associate community. Through offerings anchored in a whole-person view of human well-being, Humana embraces a focus on stimulating positive individual and population changes while nurturing a sense of security, enabling people to live life fully and be their most productive.
Come help us redefine the future of healthcare. With a history of transformation over the last 50 years, Humana is once again transforming itself using a startup approach. We are seeking leaders who are passionate about solving big problems in healthcare for seniors.
As the Clinical Care Product Management Advisor focused on priority conditions, you will be responsible for leading and coordinating the execution of Humana's product strategies, management, and roadmaps. Working closely with the Clinical Product team, you have accountability of design to delivery of fully-developed products that meet the needs of the customer. The ideal candidate has experience launching clinical products and leading or coordinating work across cross-functional teams to create meaningful health care experiences. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and are known for your incredible leadership, and execution skills, we can’t wait to meet you.
- Accountable for the strategic planning, pricing, roadmap and execution of priority conditions clinical care products
- Partners closely with a cross-functional team comprised of operations, vendors, customer success teams and/or enterprise teams, to drive the development and product lifecycle
- Defines the core metrics that will inform the success of the product(s)
- Responsible for product performance including P&L/KPIs/NPS
- Monitors performance and recommends enhancements, product gaps, cost adjustments or discontinue investment
- Investigates facts and develops solutions to problems during the design and planning phases
- Responsible for reporting on product-level outcomes as well as providing timely and accurate information and status updates to functional leaders
- Has a solid understanding of the member/customer experience and helps to define the requirements to drive improved customer experience
- Provides strategic recommendations on new market opportunities, assesses client needs and builds ROI driven business plans
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Healthcare Administration or other related fields
- 7 years or more of product management and/or program management
- Minimum of 5 years of health care experience
- Ability to drive significant transformation
- Solid track record managing products that achieved clinical and financial outcomes
- Competence working on very large and most complex assignments.
- Strong ability to drive cross functional teams to alignment in the midst of ambiguity
- Ability to adapt quickly and juggle multiple competing priorities in a fast paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to comfortably and effectively communicate with a variety of business leaders from operators, to physicians, to management
- Both quantitative and qualitative analysis experience, with the ability to drive to trend identification and actionable insights
- Ability to adapt quickly and juggle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for improving the health of our members
- Experience in digital health care products
- Data-driven decision making and quantitative analysis skills
- Proven experience in developing and managing P&L and equivalent operational KPIs
- Strong ability to independently lead and manage a cross-functional teams to alignment in the midst of ambiguity
- Master’s degree or MBA preferred
Humana is an organization with careers that change lives—including yours. As an innovator in the fast-paced industry of healthcare, we offer our associates careers that challenge, support and inspire them to use their passion for helping others and to lead their best lives. If you’re ready to help people achieve lifelong well-being, and be a part of an organization that is growing and poised to make an impact on the future of healthcare, Humana has the right opportunity for you.