Who we are
Drizly is the world’s largest alcohol marketplace and the best way to shop beer, wine and spirits. Our customers trust us to be part of their lives – their celebrations, parties, dinners and quiet nights at home. We are there when it matters - committed to life’s moments and the people who create them. We partner with the best retail stores in over 1400 cities across North America to serve up the best buying experience. Drizly offers a huge selection and competitive pricing with a side of personalized content. That is what we do. Who we are is a different story.
We are more than just another tech company. There is an intellectual curiosity that occurs at Drizly. We have a desire to question, to understand, to figure it out. Bottom line, we solve it. We value not just the truth but the process to get to the truth, to deliberate, decide and then act. Most importantly, we care. We care about our customer. We care about our company. We care about our team. There will be long days and incredible challenges.
We are blazing a trail in an industry that hasn’t changed in nearly a century, and that doesn’t scare us (well, not all the time) -and even when it does, it doesn’t stop us, it energizes us.
Do you see yourself here? Read on.
Who you are
You get people and you care deeply about the customer. You are a super communicator and natural collaborator, adept at working with external partners, cross-functional teams, and creatives, and can effectively support multiple programs and projects simultaneously. You have a strategic and critical mindset and are constantly thinking about how to create compelling programs and partnerships that resonate with consumers in unique, fresh ways.
You have a proven track record of success and 4+ years working in a partnerships function for a brand team or marketing organization, preferably in e-commerce or on the agency side. You have multi-channel experience, including but not limited to digital, print, activations and production. Most of all, you are super energized to work for a pretty awesome brand that's changing the game in the alcohol industry.
What the role is
In this Brand Manager, Partnerships role, you will be an integral part of the Brand & Marketing team, supporting the Senior Brand Manager in strategic and executionary management of partnership projects and helping to develop a dedicated partnership strategy.
You will be responsible for the successful management of both existing and new external brand and supplier partnerships, as well as identifying and launching net-new brand and supplier opportunities to drive performance against our core business objectives. This is a critical role in bringing Drizly’s brand to life and building brand love.
In this role you will:
- Develop Drizly’s brand partnerships strategy and framework in collaboration with the Senior Brand Manager, with the objectives of growing awareness of the Drizly brand and building brand love.
- Create partnership programs through integrating with like-minded across content, stunts, events, and other activations.
- Support brand program execution for various alcohol supplier partnerships that have the potential to increase exposure for Drizly.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to identify and concept new opportunities for alcohol supplier partners.
- Manage ongoing relationship between Drizly Brand and the Strategic Partnerships team.
- Keep tabs on like-minded brands outside of our category and work to establish mutually beneficial partnerships
- Negotiate and implement terms on brand partnership contracts.
- Collaborate with content and creative teams, as well as internal and external production partners to bring programs to life.
- Report on the success of the programs you oversee and develop, identifying opportunities for optimization and growth
The Other Stuff:
- Salary Range: $85,000-$90,000. Your compensation will be based on your experience level, skills, and location within the United States.
- One-on-one professional coaching with external expert
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible vacation policy
- Commuter benefits
- 401(K) Plan
- Added perks
You do you.
Drizly is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
BEFORE YOU APPLY...
We ask that you please remove all identifying information from your resume before you upload it on the next page in an effort to help us remove unconscious bias from our resume review process. Drizly is committed to cultivating an inclusive environment where a diverse group of people can and want to do their best work, and that starts with our hiring practices.
Identifying information includes your name, photos, LinkedIn URL, email address and more.