Biocompatible Materials Product Manager at Formlabs
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every healthcare provider, designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
We're looking for someone to drive the expansion of our Healthcare materials portfolio to completion. If you want to establish the requirements of a new product for the Formlabs portfolio, determine features and user experience, and follow the product through development all the way to shipping, we want you as a Biocompatible Materials Product Manager.
- Identify immediate and upcoming Healthcare customer needs, then work cross functionally with technical teams to develop a product plan that addresses them.
- Prioritize features and tasks for the product by writing clear, crisp, detailed product specifications.
- Own portfolio market performance by using internal tools to monitor feedback, support, and analytics to recommend improvements and plan changes.
- Monitor competitor landscape and market demands to consistently evaluate portfolio relevance and affect change.
- Pay attention to detail in a fast-paced environment and provide leadership by managing collaboration and communication with teams up to the executive level, both internal and external, to ensure teams have what they need to work effectively.
- Help guide the go-to-market and maintenance plans through product launch and beyond.
- Serve as the technical and educational resource for customer-facing teams to generate marketing and training content.
- Experience working in or with the dental, medical, or other healthcare industries
- Material science, chemistry, physics or engineering background
- Experience shipping a product to customers (or convince us why this doesn’t matter)
- Product and project management experience
- Experience working with all levels of management
- Customer focused and solution-oriented with an affinity for data analytics
- Clear communicator, both written and oral with diverse audiences
- Process oriented mindset
Bonus Skills (Optional):
- Experience with 3D printing technologies and materials
- Familiarity with healthcare product related regulatory standards and compliance
- SQL basics
- Flexible vacation
- Premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.