Reggora is seeking an Associate Product Manager (APM) to help build and grow our industry-leading real estate appraisal platform. This role will have you work closely with engineers, designers, operations, and business teams to create, evolve, and optimize features that drive growth, engagement, and retention across our platform.
This is a unique opportunity for an intellectually curious and dynamic individual to leverage their analytical expertise to bring various products to market.
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with designers to create design concepts and with engineers to implement and iterate on these concepts
- Conduct both customer and competitor research to better understand the product landscape and identify potential expansion opportunities
- Support the development of product strategy, go-to-market plans, and product design documents (e.g. one pagers, business cases, product requirements)
- Support the development and execution of the product roadmap.
- Assist in product enablement capabilities to relevant stakeholders (sales, cs, marketing)
- Develop a deep understanding of users (lenders and appraisers) and come up with user stories for the different feature enhancements on the roadmap, and support their development through the product life cycle.
- Leverage quantitative and qualitative feedback loops to develop new insights to guide both the overarching product strategy and roadmap
Who We’re Looking For:
You’re an intellectually curious person with a natural empathy for others. You’re a motivated problem-solver, who can power through ambiguity and work independently to achieve results. You’re a collaborative team player who rolls up their sleeves, responds quickly and decisively, and is able to productively work with the team to achieve company objectives. You want to work with smart people and have fun building something great. You thrive in the fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment inherent to a high-growth technology company like Reggora.
Our ideal candidate has:
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Experience solving complex problems
- Natural curiosity for understanding human behavior
- Good UX awareness
- Ability to seamlessly switch between solving the most immediate problems at hand and keeping a bird’s eye view of the overall strategy
- Passion for financial and real estate technology
- Self-starter and autonomous executor
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Engineering or a related field
Reggora is a fast-growth, Series A stage fintech company transforming the market for real estate valuation. Reggora provides the first end-to-end cloud-based home appraisal management product, dramatically reducing the mortgage lending timeline and making the lender and home appraiser more efficient. Reggora is backed by top venture capital firms and is headquartered in the Fort Point area of Boston’s Seaport district.