Associate Product Manager
Interactions is the world’s largest independent AI company and it is headquartered in the Boston area. We operate at the intersection of customer experience and AI – two of today’s hottest and most dynamic industries.
Interactions’ mission is to create amazing customer experiences by advancing AI technology that understands and engages on a human level. The human element of what we do not only relates to how we differentiate our AI technology, more importantly, it informs and guides our focus on our most valuable asset, our employees. We endeavor to create opportunities for our employees to advance their skills, their interests, their passions, their careers and their lives.
Interactions is seeking an Associate Product Manager with a background in analytics to provide actionable insights to our clients and to our product roadmap. This Associate Product Manager will support the Product Management team's mission to create end-to-end analytic solutions for our hosted enterprise customer service products. This role leads the planning of features, self-service BI, and advanced analytics capabilities. The Associate Product Manager will work with business stakeholders, clients and technology groups to develop data-driven decisions for product enhancements and business insights.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for driving the vision and execution of a product/component, tracking overall market and competitive dynamics.
- Act as intermediary between market/business requirements and engineering, advocating for the product internally.
- Define product features and drive adoption of product that will lead product team to make more informed business decisions.
- Prevent roadblocks across teams to meet quality standards, project deadlines, and business objectives.
- Understand what user needs and work across departments to bring product to life, communicating the voice of the customer.
- Manage the long-term road map, involving sales, marketing, implementation, clients, prospects, partners, and other groups.
- Plan and deliver solution training to internal staff to support launches.
- Demonstrate the Interactions Values of
- Being passionate about transforming customer experience
- Being obsessed with our customer’s success
- Respecting each other
- Creating opportunity
- Embracing disruption
- Doing what we say we will do
Preparation, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Education. Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience, CS or business degree a plus.
- External Facing Skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-Starter. Track record delivering results in fast-paced and demanding start-up environments.
- Ability to articulate complex technical concepts to a broad range of technical and business audiences.
- Experience with SQL databases, NoSQL, and Hadoop environments
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools, e.g., Tableau or Qlik or Dashbot
- Experience with Product Management tools & methods (Aha, Jira, GitLab, Pragmatic Marketing Framework, etc.) and Agile development methodologies.
- Experience with systems design and development from business requirements analysis to day-to-day management.
- Self-driven, takes initiative, takes ownership and has the ability to manage through influence.
- Demonstrates proactive ownership of problems until they find a clear solution
- Metrics driven and analytical skills.