Associate Product Manager
At Markforged, we build an Industrial 3D Printing Platform to liberate designers and engineers from decades-old, slow part creation processes. NASA, Google, Ford, Amazon, Siemens and thousands of companies in 50 countries use Markforged to print same-day prototypes and produce stronger end-use parts than they did before.
Only Markforged provides a complete platform that includes:
1) Industrial 3D printers for metal, carbon-fiber, and plastic parts;
2) The entire range of materials for strength and beautiful finishes; and
3) Cloud software for turning drawings into high-strength printing
Associate Product Manager
The Associate Product Manager will play a critical role in the development of great hardware, software, and materials. You will work across functions to identify new products and programs and deliver them to customers. From the start you will own programs that add clear value, helping Markforged drive growth at scale. To succeed you will need to develop a deep understanding of the market opportunity and customer needs, and identify unique ways to deliver outsized value.
- Learn from customers and their use of the machines, and articulate key application/user cases.
- Participate in the creation of new products across the Markforged portfolio
- Define the functionality – from the core functionality down to the smallest details across hardware, software, and materials (PRD’s, etc)
- Call tough tradeoff shots during product development to maximize customer and business success
- Position product with customers, partners & channel around unique selling proposition
- Engineering Project Teams to turn the product vision into reality
- Go-To-Market teams to introduce those products to market
- Sales and Support to drive progressive experience improvements in shipping products.
- 1-3 years experience in Product Management, Engineering, or similar role
- Strong passion and understanding for what makes a great product experience for customers
- Experience working on cross functional teams
- Technical or Engineering background preferred
Markforged values the differences among our employees and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. These differences include but are not limited to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, or service in the military. This goal emphasizes the development of inclusive work environments that capitalize on each employee’s skills, experience, and unique perspectives as we strive to achieve an unparalleled standard of excellence.
To all recruitment agencies: Markforged does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Markforged employees. Markforged is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Read Full Job Description