Associate Director Product Manager (Delivery Experience) at Chewy
Chewy is looking for an Associate Director Product Manager, Delivery Experience to join our exciting and fast-paced team in Boston, MA. The ideal candidate will be customer obsessed, have a passion for problem solving, a track -record of building amazing customer experiences and exceptional at using data to drive decisions. This is a high-impact, high-visibility role, creating and driving the delivery of a multi-year product roadmap to build a best-in-class customer delivery experience. The primary focus of this Associate Director role is to own the end-to-end initiative creation and execution, identifying opportunities to improve delivery experience and reduce operational costs through data-driven decision making. This role will also partner with Customer Care to create a “Voice of the Customer” closed-loop process to understand quantitative metrics and qualitative customer feedback to identify pain points and work to solve them. This individual must be highly motivated, team focused, organized and detail oriented and must possess solid analytical, problem-solving and interpersonal skills. This role will have a significant impact on our overall Chewy.com retail business, and the right candidate will need to be ready to operate with a high degree of autonomy from day one.
What You’ll Do:
- Own the pre- and post-purchase customer journey related to delivery and delivery experiences
- Ideate and execute a multi-year roadmap to build a best-in-class customer delivery experience
- Scope new opportunities and risks, influence to clear blockers and manage escalations, while leading with courage to maximize growth
- Partner with Product/Technology, Merchandising, Customer Service, business verticals and Supply Chain to identify and prioritize customer experience enhancements
- Identify gaps and engineer solutions in processes and systems to launch new experiences/new businesses with customer-obsessed, high-quality execution across multiple functional teams.
- Perform in-depth analysis, synthesize results, develop stories, build strategies and make recommendations to business and technical leaders
- Utilize data to understand customer behavior, partner performance, and operational execution to accelerate speed to improvement
- Measure key quantitative indicators such as click to delivery service levels, concession rates, delivery defects, perfect orders, and more through dashboards and ad hoc queries to drive meaningful improvements to the customer experience
- Think strategically and act tactically to build long-term, sustainable, automated processes that ensure continued growth and customer delight
- Communicate clearly and effectively across multiple teams and leadership levels including product updates, new initiatives and c-suite presentations
- Hire and develop a team of product managers, analysts and more.
What You’ll Need:
- 7+ years of experience, 5+ in eCommerce or B2C product management.
- BS in Computer Science, Supply Chain, or a related field
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights.
- Ability to think and perform in a both strategic and tactical spaces, concurrently.
- An understanding of business strategy and metrics.
- Passion for building functional and engaging customer experiences.
- Ability to multi-task and work well within a dynamic, fast-paced organization.
- Demonstrated ability to think big and influence across all levels of an organization
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a positive, people-oriented attitude.
- Fluency in Excel, SQL; experience with Tableau, and A/B and/or multi-variate testing a plus.
- Up to 25% travel possible
- MBA or Master of Science in Supply Chain, Engineering, Transportation, or other Operations disciplines; or equivalent master’s level degree
- Experience with operations and delivery methodologies such as Lean/Six Sigma
- Experience in transportation/carrier services/last mile delivery, new market expansion, and/or complex new technology product launches