AI Content Specialist at AdmitHub
AdmitHub is looking for a tech-minded individual to assist in the development and implementation of content on our AI-powered chatbots. This person will be an integral component to the team, helping expedite the learning process and breadth of our chatbot’s knowledge.
Who we are
AdmitHub is the world’s first AI-powered chatbot purpose built to provide the resources, information, and self-motivations to nudge students—regardless of where they are in the process—toward taking the next step in their learning journey. And we have the research to prove it.
You will be part of the Product Delivery Team, which includes Engineering, Product and Design, but will work cross-functionally with the entire organization. This is an opportunity to join a growing startup and drive meaningful impact.
What You’ll Do
- Gather data and curate content for our AI algorithms and models
- Work with our AI/ML team to identify gaps of knowledge and then help build up expertise in those areas
- Help teach the chatbot how to answer questions and resolve issues correctly
- Read transcripts of the dialog between customers and the chatbot and determine the accuracy of the bot's responses, as well as recommend changes to the bot's responses
- Tag questions and answers with appropriate metadata
- Help organize and classify our knowledgebase to ensure it is helping learners and our partners in the most effective way possible
What You’ll Have
- Excellent English language skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to write, review, and edit content for a variety of audiences (e.g. learners of all ages)
- Ability to find accurate answers to questions efficiently
- Excellent research skills
- Analytical skills to evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details
AdmitHub is committed to creating a company where all employees regardless of background can show up and feel they belong. This is an ongoing journey, and we welcome feedback on how we’re doing during your interview process. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.