Chewy is looking for an Associate Director, Product Manager to join our pack on our Native Mobile App Team in our Boston, MA office. You will lead a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, analysts, fellow product managers, and other internal partners to envision, research, build, and deliver customer experiences that WOW millions of pet parents. You will be responsible for owning your product roadmap to launch new features, improve existing ones, and provide delightful, frictionless experiences to WOW our customers through both our iOS and Android mobile apps.
What You'll Do:
- Use your customer first mindset to guide the development and delivery of best-in-class customer experiences.
- Own and manage a native mobile roadmap (iOS and Android), continuously balancing the right expectations with all relevant stakeholders; Develop and maintain a prioritized product backlog ensuring product vision aligns with both customer and business goals.
- Exhibit a strong sense of ownership, bias for action, and superior communication skills; be willing to roll up your sleeves to get the job done.
- Help define and analyze measures of success (KPIs) for new features and enhancements; Use measures of success to shape and form further iterations
- Monitor performance of your product(s) and measure impact of product enhancements; communicate impact clearly across the organization and use to drive prioritization.
- Create business requirements that help to deliver meaningful products to market. (Fluency with Jira and Confluence a plus)
- Partner with analytics and product resources to assist with financial analysis needed to create business cases for new opportunities.
- Use Agile methodologies to deliver and iterate on new features at a fast pace.
What You'll Need:
- 7+ years of professional experience, 5+ in Product Management
- Passionate about building functional and engaging customer experiences.
- Strong understanding of both iOS and Android NMA product development.
- Ability to think and perform in a both strategic and tactical spaces, concurrently.
- Demonstrate an understanding of business strategy and metrics.
- Ability to multi-task and work well within a dynamic, fast-paced organization
- Strong interpersonal skills with a positive, people-oriented attitude.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or related field required; MBA preferred
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact [email protected]