Chewy is looking for an Associate Director Product Management to join the Autoship Team in our Boston, MA office. You will lead a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, analysts, fellow product managers, and other internal partners to envision, research, build, and deliver customer experiences that WOW millions of pet parents. You will drive quantitative and qualitative analysis of customer data to help identify key insights that will find new opportunities and inform prioritization. You will provide clear business and technical requirements, partnering closely with design, engineering, and product leadership to deliver new features that delight our customers as part of a dynamic, fast-paced team. You will help bring new products and features to market through deep cross-functional partnerships and by developing and driving accountability for timelines and deliverables. Finally, you will collaborate with UX/UI design on requirements definition, research, and help with launch efforts to deliver business value and WOW pet parents.
What you'll do:
- Use your customer first mindset to guide the development and delivery of best-in-class customer experiences.
- Exhibit a strong sense of ownership, bias for action, and superior communication skills; be willing to roll up your sleeves to get the job done.
- Help define and analyze measures of success (KPIs) for new features and enhancements; transform these customer and business insights into clear requirements for product enhancements and new features. (Fluency in SQL required, Tableau a plus)
- Develop and maintain a prioritized product backlog ensuring product vision aligns with both customer and business goals.
- Monitor performance of your product(s) and measure impact of product enhancements; communicate impact clearly across the organization and use to drive prioritization.
- Partner with analytics and product resources to assist with financial analysis needed to create business cases for new opportunities.
- Use Agile methodologies to deliver and iterate on new features at a fast pace.
What you'll need:
- 8+ years of experience, 5+ in eCommerce or B2C product management.
- BS in Computer Science or a related field
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights.
- Ability to think and perform in a both strategic and tactical spaces, concurrently.
- An understanding of business strategy and metrics.
- Passion for building functional and engaging customer experiences.
- Ability to multi-task and work well within a dynamic, fast-paced organization.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a positive, people-oriented attitude.
- Fluency in Excel, SQL; experience with Tableau, and A/B and/or multi-variate testing a plus.
- MBA or equivalent preferred.