Product Manager - Fintech/Business Services
Toast is a rapidly growing startup that is revolutionizing the way the restaurant industry does business by offering the first android based, all-in-one restaurant management platform. With our POS at the core and the additional functionality of credit card processing, loyalty programs, gift cards, online ordering, inventory management and more, Toast makes it easier for restaurant owners and operators to optimize their business.
As a Toast Product Manager you will report directly to the VP of Business Services to drive forward several key initiatives at the intersection of finance and analytics. You will own the product roadmap from inception through execution. You will collaborate closely with designers, engineers, finance, marketing and other cross-functional team members within the organization to build our business services platform.
- Be the go-to person for all things product, include its design, build, launch, management and revision.
- Develop roadmap, working with internal and external stakeholders to prioritize features and function.
- Analyze and prioritize customer needs, demands and opportunities, translating these into features, all while evaluating the impact on the company’s operations and finances.
- Create and monitor performance metrics to evaluate product success and opportunity for growth and improvement.
- Act as product advocate across internal team, customers and partners.
- 2-5 years of hands-on product management experience and a successful track record of delivering great products.
- Data driven, with the quantitative skills to analyze data and develop decision models to justify path forward.
- Strong business intuition and judgment. Must be proactive, resourceful, and demonstrate intellectual curiosity to anticipate and articulate business needs.
- Highly accountable, with ability to independently lead and coordinate complex projects across multiple subject areas.
- Excellent people skills - you love working with people and talking to customers.
- Bonus if you have financial technology development experience.
- Bonus if you have product managed cloud-based/SaaS products.
- Bonus if you have done process optimization and/or automation.