Workplace Experience Coordinator
We are a rapidly growing company that’s revolutionizing the way the restaurant industry does business by pairing technology with an unrivaled commitment to customer success. We help restaurants streamline operations, increase revenue, and deliver amazing guest experiences through our platform that combines restaurant point of sale, guest-facing technology, and award-winning customer support. As a Toaster, you will be challenged to take on meaningful projects that will help shape the future of the company. Join us as we empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Toast is looking for a positive, professional, and dependable individual to join our team. This dynamic role is key in creating a culture of support and teamwork. The ideal candidate is someone who wants to join a fast-paced startup and views each day as more than a job, but an opportunity to learn and support the overall business. You are happy to pitch in with tasks and come to work every day with a smile.
What you will do:
- Greet visitors, sign for deliveries, and provide tours when necessary. Ensure that all guests are offered beverages, have signed NDA’s, and are escorted to conference rooms as needed.
- Embody the “Face of Toast,” persona, by making each visitor feel appreciated and welcomed.
- Maintain the ordering and support of office operation components
- Assist with research projects, and a variety of other administrative and special projects around the office as assigned
- Coordinate company catering orders for non-executive groups
- Be the go-to for travel arrangements. Manage our corporate travel program.
- Own meeting logistics for the company by actively scheduling and managing meeting resources
Do you have the right ingredients?
- Associates/Bachelors Degree
- 1-3 years of experience, preferably working in a startup environment
- Strong organizational and coordination skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Excel at multitasking and work well under pressure
- Strong and clear communication skills both written and verbal, and an ability to converse easily with anyone
- Background in design or hospitality preferred, but not necessary.