Workplace and Facilities Leader at Formlabs
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
As the Global Workplace Design & Delivery Manager you will be responsible for managing all of our global office locations and ensuring our workplace meets the needs of our fast growing business and employee base. Formlabs workspace is an important component of the way we work. You will have the opportunity to build an engaging space that enables our teams to create, collaborate, and innovate. In this role you will hire and manage members of our facilities team, own the operational budget, manage high dollar lease and construction projects and open new office locations around the world. If building a team and amazing workspaces inspires you, please join our team as our Workplace and Facilities Leader.
- Responsible for managing the day to day execution of all of our global offices (US focus to start but global ASAP)
- Lead a staff and set of contractors to keep buildings running efficiently and supporting the needs of the Formlabs staff
- Maintain an effective space planning strategy to optimize the current real-estate we have today but then get ahead of future business needs with new space
- Negotiate and manage contracts with outside providers including building leases, maintenance agreements, service contracts and construction providers.
- Create and manage a budget for workplace spending and prioritize spending efforts to maximize the impact on our business
- Be the key decision maker in what projects and workplace spend that supports our strategic goals by working closely with executive leadership and operational team leaders
- Execute new space build out projects on time and on budget
- Coordination with workplace operations to balance physical space with people initiatives
- 5+ years of managing office space in multiple locations
- Strong budget and expense management skills
- Experience building out new office space
- Skills negotiating leasing contracts
- Demonstrable project management skills
- Strong business acumen