Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
As the VP of Professional & Partner Services, this individual will be directly responsible for revenue and profit margin focused on post-implementation services and building out a partner marketplace to provide many types of services for our customers.
About this roll*:
- Serve as the Customer Success Professional Services leader
- Develop Professional Services product offerings through research and tests including scope, pricing, packaging, messaging and GTM efforts.
- Develop and maintain a partner network for our customers to engage with directly and to augment our team
- Develop and maintain core KPIs and OKRs that ensure visibility into and success of Professional Services
- Identify and help drive delivery of department-level initiatives that increase adoption (attach rate), revenue and margins
- Partner with Onboarding, Restaurant Success and Customer Care to sell and deliver these services through our own resources and our partner network
- Ensure a high degree of customer satisfaction and value creation for customers with these products regardless of delivery resources
- Uncover and create opportunities to drive customer growth (revenue, expansion, efficiency, etc) throughout different elements of the customer journey.
- Act as an advocate for Toast’s customers by acquiring customer feedback and advocating for customer needs with other departments (product, support etc) as needed
- Work with Business Systems and BI teams to implement and improve reports, system rules & workflows, dashboards, automated emails, surveys, and more.
- Help drive an evolving company-wide culture of customer centricity.
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- 8+ years in customer or sales functions with at least 2 years driving a services organization
- Must have worked for a high growth technology company or provided services to restaurants at scale
- Experience building a 3rd party services ecosystem
- Experience building teams or products from scratch a significant plus
- Restaurant experience a significant plus
- Extensive experience leading large cross-functional initiatives
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and writing skills
- Enthusiastic about technology with demonstrated technical aptitude; experience at a technology company or relevant consultancy is ideal
- Strong project management skills and an ability to multitask driving impact to results
- Love for teamwork and commitment to building a world-class, enterprise-class global customer experience together
- Creative, analytical and execution-oriented
- Ability to effectively operate both strategically and tactically
- Value and thrive in an environment of learning and interacting with high-capability, high-energy people
Our Spread of Total Rewards
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.