VP, Information Systems at Cybereason
VP of Information Systems
The VP of Information of Systems plays a critical role in defining and implementing Cybereason’s global information systems future, as well as optimizing the availability and maintenance of our current systems. This newly created position will be the primary architect of our business systems for all global locations.
- Creating and executing Cybereason’s IS vision and strategy based on current and future needs
- Aligning technical architecture and systems investments with business objectives
- Developing relationships across Cybereason to understand the unique requirements and challenges of each business unit
- Drive IT compliance, policies and procedures. Ensuring standards align with all regulatory requirements and industry best practices
- Provide fact-based recommendations for hardware and software purchases
- Manage the department’s operating budget and capital budget
- Manage, lead, and inspire the global IS team
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science
- Experience managing a global information systems department in a mid-sized company
- Prior experience with IPO readiness from an IT perspective
- Experience in a global, high-growth, SaaS organizations, ideally in high-tech companies
- Solid understanding of business applications
- Comprehensive knowledge of essential IT functions including: network infrastructure, storage, servers, databases, cloud computing, disaster recovery, security, telecommunications and vendor management.
- Proven experience managing and leading IT teams, including onsite resources, consultants and managed services providers in a global environment
- Experience in compliance to relevant data protection regulations (GDPR, HIPAA, PCI, SOC1/2).