As Vice President of Operations, you’ll play a key role working closely with our CEO and the leadership team of this rapidly growing company. Your primary responsibility will be to ensure that cross-functional work at Klaviyo is done efficiently and effectively. This includes activities such as helping Klaviyo align on company-wide strategies, converting those strategies into actionable activities, communicating executive decisions to the company, reviewing and improving cross-functional processes, and cross-functional systems alignment. If you are intellectually curious with a proven track record delivering on strategic business initiatives, driving program management and communicating cross functional objectives, this is the place where you can have an impact and leave an imprint.
How You Will Make a Difference
- Gather, prioritize and structure critical information for the CEO and leadership team to assist with effective decision making.
- Oversee strategic business initiatives from development through execution under the guidance of interdepartmental heads.
- Manage the communication process between the leadership team and the rest of the company.
- Ensure that strategic operational priorities are linked to planning and execution. Provide frequent visibility to the leadership team regarding progress towards OKRs.
- Create and manage the goal-setting function for the company.
- Own the execution of the tactical operational mechanics including executive meetings, offsites, and all-hands meetings. Create agendas, deliver pre-reads and ensure follow-up on action items.
- Experienced at extracting meaningful insights from analytical research and converting them into actionable business proposals.
- Engage with key business stakeholders to improve our best practices, lean process flow and patterns of behavior.
- Experienced at leading processes to analyze and make proposals on key strategic initiatives to Leadership.
Who You Are
- 8+ years experience in high tech, preferably SaaS environments.
- Track record of success as a business operations leader with experience in a fast paced growth environment.
- Alumni of top tier strategic consulting firm where you honed strong critical thinking skills and gained experience working with senior business decision makers.
- Able to shape end to end business programs with articulated missions, charters, performance criteria, and stakeholder buy-in.
- A self-starter, motivated by continuously solving hard problems.
- Adaptable, intellectually curious and ready to embrace change in dynamic environments.
- Confident in modeling business scenarios using G Suite and other tools
- Strong at driving alignment, managing time, and managing priorities
- Experienced at managing business rhythms in an Agile SaaS environment
- A great communicator and negotiator able to develop shared perspectives.
- Able to drive results through indirect influence.
- Passionate about customer’s experience in eCommerce.
- Bachelor’s degree, Masters preferred
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo does not tolerate and prohibits discrimination, harassment or retaliation of or against job applicants, contractors, interns, volunteers or employees by another employee, supervisor, vendor, customer or any third party.