Vice President, Global Professional Services at Onapsis
Onapsis is rapidly expanding, achieving record growth year after year. Are you someone who thrives in an open and collaborative environment? Come join our OnaTribe!
Onapsis protects the applications that run the global economy. Only Onapsis delivers a next-generation platform for protecting mission-critical applications by providing the actionable insight, change assurance, automated governance and continuous monitoring capabilities required by cross-functional teams to discover risk, optimize workflows, control change and automate reporting. Onapsis’s holistic approach empowers enterprise organizations to embrace and accelerate SAP and Oracle E-Business Suite modernization, cloud and mobility initiatives, while keeping their ERP, CRM, PLM, HCM, SCM, BI and cloud-based mission-critical applications protected and compliant.
Headquartered in Boston, MA, and with regional offices in Heidelberg, Germany and Buenos Aires, Argentina, Onapsis proudly serves more than 300 of the world’s leading brands and organizations, including many of the Global 2000. For more information, connect with us on Twitter or LinkedIn, or visit us at https://www.onapsis.com.
Onapsis is currently seeking a highly motivated individual to join our organization as Vice President of Global Professional Services. The Vice President of Global Professional Services will be a key member of the Customer Experience leadership team and is responsible for the successful delivery of product implementations and services delivery of professional services to our global customers.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Provide vision, leadership and global strategies to scale the services organization
- Oversee and streamline the delivery and quality of the Onapsis services offerings both for product implementation and optimization to our global customers
- Oversee and execute process improvements and the development of policies, procedures, methods, and tools in support of delivery.
- Work closely with Onapsis executives, product, engineering and Customer Experience leadership to expedite and quickly resolve PS blockers and issues
- Contribute to Onapsis presales activities in conjunction with the sales leadership and sales engineering teams
- Establish strategic plans along with other business leaders and maintain strong relationships with solutions delivery, the sales team, client and account managers and other business leaders.
- Coach, mentor and grow the global (NA, Germany and Argentina) professional services organization and build a culture of continuous learning and improvement
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 15+ years of professional services leadership experience preferably in a Cybersecurity setting
- Experience working with complex client requirements and in critical applications
- Experience in assisting with presales to final delivery of services offerings
- Strong operational, project management, consulting technology and process skills; strong communication/presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to build and successfully manage global teams and cultures
- Resilient, collaborative, flexible, innovative.
WHAT MAKES US STAND OUT
- Full Benefits Package (varies by region)
- In office and virtual perks such as monthly lunches, chair massage, manicures, and happy hours
- Paid volunteer time off (up to 4 days annually)