Vice President - Digital Solutions at Nuance
In addition, this leader will formulate and drive the strategic plan including MYP bookings/revenue,influence the technology roadmap, identify operational improvements in Cloud and Services, partner with Product and R&D on advanced innovations, and define and drive both organic and inorganic growth.
- Develop, lead, motivate a matrixed and cross functional teams to develop, implement, and measure strategies and initiatives ensuring the overall financial success of the portfolio.
- Manage line of business P&L, achieving revenue, COGS, and gross margin targets. Reviews analyses of activities, costs, operations and forecast data to determine department or division progress toward stated goals and objectives.
- Partner with the CSM team to improve CSAT of customers, building and nurturing relationships with key executive within Nuance's customer base. Evaluate and act on NPS scores, working directly with Professional Services, Sales, and other functional teams to develop improvement programs.
- Responsible multi-year forecasting of bookings, revenue, and COGS, developing strategic thesis to support forecasts and trends.
- Partner with Product Marketing to drive the overall product strategy and roadmap. Work closely with the R&D team to develop, deliver, and implement products; aligning with industry and market trends.
- Partner with Marketing to keep current on market landscape and competitive threats. Implement and execute on activities to maximize Nuance's presence in the market and aggressive address competitive threats.
- Coordinate with sales to advance strategic opportunities, evangelizing Nuance's products/services/solutions, and enable innovation. Work with sales leadership to determine sales enablement needs, and work with marketing and marketing communication teams to develop tools, training and content (case studies, whitepapers, FAQs, data sheets).
- Ensure financial health of bookings, partnering closely with business unit finance to conduct deal due diligence understanding costs, customer forecasts, and contractual terms
- Collaborate with the Partner Sales team to develop and mature new partnerships with CCI and CCaaS vendors.
- Partner with the various Hosting teams to improve COGs, drive process improvements, and improve time to revenue.
- Partner with the various BU and Security teams to ensure compliance with Enterprise certifications (e.g. PCI, HIPPA, SOC, other)
- Identify and drive M&A projects, partnering closing with the Corporate Development team on identifying strategic targets/assets that align to the overall strategy. Assess technological and financial opportunities; presenting assumptions; recommending objectives.
- Ensures quality of customer delivery and maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing best practices and standards. Oversees key projects, processes and performance reports, data and analysis.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Be a proven general manager with a successful track record of leading a P&L of at least $50+ million.
- Have direct experience in the contact center space developing/selling technology solutions
- Possess a strong product management and marketing presence with deep provider customer relationships and a strong sense of the healthcare market.
- Be a vision-based leader who has demonstrated an ability to anticipate future business opportunities, organize the pragmatic tactics and has subsequently driven achievement of stretch goals.
- Be a strong team builder who rigorously assesses talent, develops team members to their fullest potential, and aggressively holds his/her teams accountable for results.
- Be an articulate and visible team leader and builder who communicates with passion, energy, intensity and clarity.
- Bring passion, and a successful track record, for customer service and the "customer experience."
- Possess demonstrated experience with managing a dispersed/virtual organization
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know.