Vice President, Customer Success
The VP of Customer Success will be a core part of the company’s leadership, leading all aspects of Customer Success including both the launch and ongoing success of customers. The right candidate will be equal parts strategist, visionary, and a doer; easily able to shift from thought leadership to rolling up his or her sleeves to engage in hands-on support. The candidate must have deep credibility and experience inspiring confidence and motivation with senior executives. He or she will bring imagination and determination to solve complex customer issues across a global organization and will define, manage and measure all aspects of customer success company-wide, driving customer satisfaction, retention rates and growth. A major measure of success for the VP will be his or her ability to build and inspire a team of customer success professionals with a focus on creating exceptional employee experiences. This will require demonstrated success hiring, developing and retaining a high-performing team.
Reporting to: Executive Vice President, Customer Strategy
Location: Framingham, MA
What You will be Doing:
- Inspire, recruit and develop top talent Customer Success team leaders and members who bring a customer-centric view to their everyday roles
- Drive strategy to ensure measurable customer success, retention, and expansion across various customer segments
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to drive growth
- Deliver meaningful, strategic and tactical insight to leadership team through customer feedback, business goals, key performance indicators, and customer analysis
- Work closely with Product team to share customer insights that inform future product developments and effectively bring those innovations to bear for optimal customer success
- Manage customer escalations as the senior business owner for their success
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement
The Skills You Will Bring:
- Exceptional team leadership, coaching and people development skills
- Strong customer relationship management skills at an executive level
- Understand the importance of culture and values in every team and individual interaction – both internal and external
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
- Naturally inspirational and motivational
- Pure passion for growing and coaching team members, with an eye on employee experience and engagement
- 10+ years working in a client-facing software services leadership capacity
- Proven success partnering across departments
- Excellent customer engagement, and problem-solving skills
- Experience successfully utilizing change management and business process mapping strategies
- Experience selling solutions to an HR audience preferred
- Frequent travel is required (30% or more)
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, MBA a plus
Who We Are:
Culture creators. Visionaries. Innovators. Game changers and changemakers. A Unicorn or two … That’s who we are at Workhuman®. We love what we do because we’re shaping the future of work – and the world – through our people and global technology. We’re building cultures of gratitude and human connections for leading global brands – and that starts with our own. Here you can be yourself, learn, and grow with some of the best people you’ll ever meet. Be inspired to do your best work, celebrate life’s most meaningful moments, and truly experience the benefits of an award-winning workplace and caring culture rooted in respect and gratitude. This is the place where you can make a positive difference to colleagues, customers, and the world every day. You might just be the next human we’re looking for – because all the things that make you human and unique are the very reasons you belong here!
Workhuman® is the world’s fastest-growing integrated Social Recognition® and continuous performance management platform. Our human applications are shaping the future of work by helping organizations connect culture to shared purpose. With a consistent stream of gratitude fueling unparalleled, provocative workplace data and human insights, Workhuman® Cloud is a critical software engine for global companies seeking to motivate and empower their people to do the best work of their lives. Workhuman® (formerly known as Globoforce) was founded in 1999 and is co-headquartered in Framingham, Mass., and Dublin, Ireland.
- Workhuman® is used by millions of employees across 160 countries.
- Our core values are; Respect, Determination, Innovation and Imagination.
- We are #2 Great Place to Work in Ireland for the 2018 medium-sized workplace category and have been named one of the 2018 Top Places to Work in Massachusetts by the Boston Globe.
- Check out our state-of-the-art offices in Framingham, MA and Dublin, Ireland.
Perks & Benefits for our Happy Healthy Humans:
- Comprehensive Health Plans
- Fully paid parental leave (12-week maternity/4-week paternity) effective day 1
- Peer-to-peer recognition program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Commuter bus from downtown Boston
- On-site fitness center
- Wellness rewards and reimbursements
- Fully stocked kitchen (cold brew on tap - snacks and coffee machines as far as the eye can see…)
- Regular celebrations for employees, families and special guests