- The Vice President, Client Services will serve as a key member of the leadership team partnering with and reporting to the General Manager of the Health Plan Business Unit. You’ll be responsible for the overall leadership, management, and administration of HealthSparq implementations, ongoing support, and client success. The Vice President, Client Services will be responsible for developing and implementing strategic, long term operational best-practices, plans and procedures.
- You’ll be responsible for the overall leadership, management and administration of Implementation, Support Operations and Account Management teams.
- You’ll develop and implement operational philosophy, goals, strategic interest, and priorities.
- You’ll leverage leading-edge customer and operational experience to continually increase client satisfaction and retention.
- You’ll create and maintain executive level relationships with clients, while having the ability to represent HealthSparq in the market with clients and prospects.
- You’ll create and measure core KPIs for client success.
- Directs the continued evolution of the organization with a focus on execution and quality, consistently and predictably delivering service through standard, repeatable processes.
- Establishes and maintains strategic and effective relationships with internal and external clients and stakeholders.
- You’ll forecast and establish goals and performance objectives that align with the goals of the business.
- You’ll prepare and implement Department budgets.
- Through monitoring, measuring, and reporting results, you’ll hold direct reports accountable for achieving the goals and meeting performance objectives and constantly strives to ensure cost savings opportunities and efficiencies are being achieved.
- You’ll provide ongoing leadership to employees by facilitating and making timely decisions, providing effective communication, and helping motivate leadership throughout the operations management.
Respect: How You’ll Use Your Professional Skills
- You’ll use your 12+ years’ experience in operations and SaaS organizations, with a concentration in the Health Plans industry to:
- Strive for the continuous improvement of products and processes internally through careful consideration of customer feedback.
- Ability to develop and execute strategic goals and objectives and conduct and implement planning activities.
- Leverage strong SaaS implementation skills to turn strategy into tactics and execution with measured results.
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, regarding complex or sensitive issues and regulations.
- Negotiate and resolve complex agreements, contracts and service arrangements with diplomacy and persuasiveness.
- Grow implementation and customer support teams in fast-paced environments and to establish standard, repeatable best practices, and processes.
- Raise issues and obstacles professionally and effectively to success in a constructive and facilitative way that impacts ability to meet desired results.
- Demonstrate competency in strategic thinking and leadership with strong abilities in client relationship management.
Empowerment: How You’ll Know You’re Succeeding
- You’ve demonstrated a thorough knowledge of general principles of finance, budget, project management, implementations, customer support and the various systems used.
- You’ve proven the ability to re-engineer unit processes, systems, and culture.
- You’ve improved key KPIs including time to implement, customer satisfaction and revenue recognition.
- Proven ability to consistently work with multiple teams to develop new business processes to support client initiatives.
- Individuals in the Vice President, Client Services role can move in a more linear career path to a Senior Vice President role, or General Manager position.
- Kyruus also loves to see an internal transfer. If a linear career path is not what you’re looking for, you can work with your manager and HR to explore lateral moves to other parts of the organization as you continue to grow with us.