Vice President, Business Systems at Dynatrace
- Sets the vision, oversees and ensure timely roll-out of global corporate enterprise systems.
- Create a tight alignment across the enterprise. Ensure enterprise business systems are designed and in sync with key business strategies and initiatives across the company.
- Lead the development and alignment of business systems vision with a focus on enabling service excellence, systems flexibility, utilization of common infrastructure and continuous availability.
- Build a successful global team, developing and managing organizational competencies to support the deployment of scalable, continuously available business applications.
- Focus the organization on high levels of business partnership, responsive customer service and multi-functional collaboration.
- Contribute on a strategic level in support of defined business strategies. Utilize best practice processes and technology to deliver services that are in alignment with the needs of internal customers.
- Partner with key business functions in the creation of an outstanding data and reporting platform that enables analytics, operational reporting, and customer facing product capabilities.
- Support the organization’s key initiatives by providing flexible, accurate and timely data to decision makers across the enterprise.
- Develop and manage core business applications and infrastructure that serves the needs of a 24 x 7 mission critical business.
- Create and lead the implementation of internal methodology and process improvements designed to shape the application development organization into a world class team utilizing best in class practices and technologies.
- Proactively manage and optimize the Business Systems budget, staffing plans and vendor relationships.
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement and rapid delivery
- Demonstrate continuous improvement of governance and controls within the enterprise systems organization including metrics, governance, and process development.
- Ensure that management and controls for systems, applications and data must comply with PCI, Privacy and Sarbanes-Oxley requirements
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred. Foundational years working in a consulting organization plus.
- Proven technology leader who has built and managed global multi-disciplinary teams through management team required.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical strategies to senior executives and actively participate in business strategy development is essential.
- Ability to translate high-level business strategy and goals into global Business Systems organization staffing, budget, goals and timeframe essential.
- Must have experience with broad enterprise systems integration and support including Salesforce.com, automated finance and billing systems as well as people management systems.
- Ability to manage global, large-scale application selection and implementation programs.
- Proven management and communications skills (written, verbal and presentation) with demonstrated ability to create global high-performing teams and business relationships across multiple functions and business units.
- Outstanding leadership skills including mentoring, team building, motivation (self and other), and collaboration is essential.
- An intelligent, persuasive and articulate technology leader who can serve to align and unify business functions and their systems to company metrics and strategic goals.
- Ability to appraise and interpret business needs, maintaining organization and systems flexibility to pivot quickly and easily in a changing environment.
- Oversees organization of two teams, including indirect reports through senior management.
- Responsible for hiring, coaching, mentoring, performance and development of direct and indirect reports.
- Responsible for budget and forecast of headcount across a global subfunction.
- Oversee Business Systems portfolio management with regular communication to the Executive Steering Committee and CEO.
- Maintain and foster close effective working relationships with Executive Leadership and key stakeholders.
- Vendor relationship management and negotiation skills.