User Operations Specialist at The Predictive Index
The Predictive Index (PI) is a technology company that gives business leaders access to the people science, data, and strategy they need to make objective hiring decisions, design great teams and culture, and reach their strategic business goals. PI has more than 8,000 customers, including Nissan, Citizens Bank, DocuSign, Subway, 47 Brand, Blue Cross Blue Shield, and Omni Hotels—across 142+ countries, and has undergone more than 500 validity studies.
Our team takes great pride in the power that PI has to positively impact and supercharge workplace relationships and culture—we are our own best case study. You’ll be part of a mission that inspires you, and you’ll be surrounded by fun, smart, motivated people day in and day out. Our company motto is “better work, better world,” and we take that to heart when it comes to our own people.
We’re looking for an inquisitive and technically adept User Operations Specialist who has a passion for delivering exceptional customer service and problem solving. The User Operations Specialist’s mission is to engage with customers, remove obstacles, and support their talent optimization efforts by enabling them to get the most out of the PI platform.
The Predictive Index is a place where people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives collaborate on amazing, important work. We celebrate our differences, knowing that they are fundamental to our success as an organization. “Better Work, Better World,” starts here, in an organization where every member of the PI community is valued, respected, and welcome. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
- Communicate with clients and partners via phone and email regarding their software-related inquiries with world-class efficiency & consideration
- Educate customers and partners on software how-to functionality via phone/email
- Identify & solve customer challenges—often without a set playbook—and escalating issues and bugs as necessary
- Understanding what vexes our customers, and taking action on it—you can play an integral role in driving change through product advocacy
- Serving as an engaged member of our User Operations team—help us challenge the status quo by contributing towards a variety of team projects and initiatives
- Maintains open communication with team members and cross-functionally
- Assist with updating our internal and external support documentation
The ideal candidate will have:
- Customer service orientation. You pride yourself on being helpful and are enthusiastic about making a difference.
- Technical aptitude. You’re tech-savvy and can quickly figure out new systems and applications.
- Problem-solving skills. Simply put, you like to get to the root of the issue and fix it—whatever “it” may be.
- Intellectual curiosity. You have a natural interest in learning new things and figuring out how they work. You’re not afraid to challenge the status quo.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Personal drive. You’re motivated by achieving results, driving change, and achievement.
- A constant strive for progress, not perfection. We don’t get it right every time, but we always seek to learn and do better.
- Desire to learn. This is an incredible opportunity to learn fast and be exposed to a multitude of departments across the organization (Product, Engineering, Sales, Customer Success, Business Operations, etc.).
- Salesforce experience preferred.
This position is based in our office in Westwood, MA, but remote candidates will also be considered based on experience. If you possess all-of-the-above, and have experience doing the awesome stuff we just mentioned, we’d love to talk to you!
Just as our employees are threads in the cultural fabric of PI, THREADS is our framework for understanding our core values.
Teamwork: Focus on the “we,” not the “me.”
Honesty: Follow your moral compass.
Reliability: Be someone others can count on.
Energy: Be balanced, be energized.
Action: Errors of action are better than errors of inaction. Be brave.
Drive: Own it.
Scope: Don't try to boil the ocean.
The Predictive Index participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee's Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility.